Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z590E
CPU
i5-10600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry been MIA from the scene for personal reasons but im back..... I got some catching up todo and some fixing things first.... I just did real quick checkovers on the posts on the front page for the system updates and didnt see anything game breaking so i updated to 12.4 and im loosing usb after a few seconds on one EFI and on anothera crash but its probably cuz i havent done the update on the EFI related updates for OpenCore yet.... I think I was 0.7.1 (gotta double check) and its at 0.8.1 oh boy lots of reading ahead of me lmao!

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z590E
CPU
i5-10600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@UtterDisbelief Its been awhile had some serious personal problems going on so i had to step away.... I upgraded from Monterey 12.1 to 12.4 and its crashing and usb randomly stops working i didnt see anything major to the updates that would cause that? So Im guessing its because im still using OC 0.7.1 or whatever one u did... My question is any chance u could assist me in getting up to the newest OC?

UPDATE: Turns out I was on 0.7.5 -- did further reading it looks like securebootmodel must be set to default as of Monterey, had to change my ethernet boot-args too and I need to update some kexts hopefully that will fix things.. ill post back shortly!

FINAL UPDATE: Well....... So far after setting SecureBootModel to Default and updating my kexts and fixing the boot-arg for network card all seems to stable again..... Hopefully no further problems! :)

Last edited: