Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Whats up fam hope these files help anyone in trouble with USB ports or anyone that wants to invest in a solid motherboard.

I finally upgraded my hackintosh to this amazing board, and i've had some time to do some trial and error, and i'm close to 100% efi. I just finished the SSDT-USB for this via usbmap.command thanks to this well executed video by this youtuber.

I tested every single port on backplate (incuding usb C) with blackmagic diskspeed and a Samsung SSD 850 evo attached to a USB 3.0 adapter and i'm hitting 400+/500+ speeds on USB 3.0 ports (keep in mind it's an SSD hard drive) and 40/40 speeds on USB 2.0 ports.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIACZ390-e.aml
    660 bytes · Views: 723
  • SSDT-USBXz390-e.aml
    185 bytes · Views: 710
thank you so much ! in which folder should these files be added?

thank you so much ! in which folder should these files be added?
They should be added to EFI partition
Then folder:
EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ (in here)

This fixed all my problems!!! You rock!

Hi. Thanks for sharing. Curious, why didn't you just share the USBMap.kext for your mobo instead of the .aml files? Assuming everyone who wants the same mapping as you, wouldn't using your USBMap.kext be the simplest?

I ask because I'm trying to create a USBMap.kext file for my ASUS Prime Z390-A mobo and figured I should be able to distribute it to anyone who wants a copy with the same mappings. Unless, the .aml files are necessary, but I didn't get that impression from the video.

My understanding is the only requirements to make this work are DSDT patches for XHCI, XHC1, EHC1 and EHC2, plus the USBMap.kext. Am I missing something? If not, would you mind sharing our USBMap.kext file? I know it won't work for the Z390-A but I'm curious to compare the results in the kext against the video you created, so I can determine if my kext matches accordingly.

As you can probably gather, I'm having challenges getting everything to work properly.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I see two files were copied to the EFI from the batch script; SSDT-USBX.aml and USBMap.kext. Everything working perfectly now. Thanks again for sharing the post!

I have a feeling I've mapped my USB incorrectly with Hackintool... every time I update I lose bluetooth.

Is using this SSDT the fix for that?

If I've done manual USB mapping (again, likely incorrectly), how do I go about changing the USB map to this?

I have a feeling I've mapped my USB incorrectly with Hackintool... every time I update I lose bluetooth.

Is using this SSDT the fix for that?

If I've done manual USB mapping (again, likely incorrectly), how do I go about changing the USB map to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back