Register

Asus Rog Strix Z370-F Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
Hey guys! I’m anxiously awaiting the start of my Hackintosh build. So far the components I have are as follows:

- GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
- i7 8700K
- NZXT s340 Elite Black
- Samsung 960 Evo 500GB M.2
- Kraken x62 AIO
- Dell S2716DG

I am looking to get the Asus Rog Strix Z370-F Gaming Mobo as I’m going for a sort of sleek black look with probably white lighing. I was just wondering what the best solution is for wifi and Bluetooth on this board? Or if there is another board you’d recommend over it. I really love the look of this board though so if there is a solid Bluetooth and wifi work around for it I’d prefer to stick with it. I have seen several posts about the Z-370-E gaming and maybe a couple about this board but I am looking for the cleanest and absolute best solution to get wifi/Bluetooth running on this board. I will be running Mac OS and a Windows Virtual Machine. If you have any other tips or suggestions for my build, let me know! I’d love to hear them! Ps. I’m in Canada. Thanks guys! I attached an image of the general look I’m going for

Attachments

• 2BAD54A7-37A3-4A3A-99E9-F73A50D68B69.jpeg
    2BAD54A7-37A3-4A3A-99E9-F73A50D68B69.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 440
Really? I’ve seen several posts with users saying they use the Kraken x62 with their Hackintosh and thank you!

I have ordered the same Motherboard which is known to be compatible.

For the wifi, I ordered the TP-Link Archer T9E which is very good rated for reliable Wifi.

For bluetooth, I am thinking of ordering this. I havn't seen any reviewer about hackintosh and this dongle but it is said to be Mac Compatible out of the box, however it might actually be the best dongle since it has an insane range and very good review about it https://www.ebay.com/itm/SENA-Paran...391923&hash=item25db00f75f:g:XosAAOSwDdNar9Lh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back