Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H110-i
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
R7 370 strix 2GB
Heyo! So i recently purchased myself a new laptop, and am interested in making it a dual boot hackintosh. Thing is ive tryed doing this before and gave up before i was done... So i really dont have any experience doing this... in fact ive never gotten past clover in my old build.

Thing is, before i partition my SSHD i'd like to know if any of you guys had any luck doing this or if you know of any copatibility issues i might run into...

Specs:
8th gen I7 8750H 2.2ghz-4.1ghz turbo
GTX 1050 TI 4gb
16Gb of 2666mhz ddr4 ram
128Gb Nvme SSD
1TB SSHD

would this work if i partitionned my sshd in 2, installed a mac partition on that half of it, and used a dual boot to pick which partition to boot from?

thanks a lot!

Heyo! So i recently purchased myself a new laptop, and am interested in making it a dual boot hackintosh. Thing is ive tryed doing this before and gave up before i was done... So i really dont have any experience doing this... in fact ive never gotten past clover in my old build.

Thing is, before i partition my SSHD i'd like to know if any of you guys had any luck doing this or if you know of any copatibility issues i might run into...

Specs:
8th gen I7 8750H 2.2ghz-4.1ghz turbo
GTX 1050 TI 4gb
16Gb of 2666mhz ddr4 ram
128Gb Nvme SSD
1TB SSHD

would this work if i partitionned my sshd in 2, installed a mac partition on that half of it, and used a dual boot to pick which partition to boot from?

thanks a lot!

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back