Contribute
Register

ASUS ROG Strix H370-I install hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I buy the H370? At the time I put the parts list together last Dec., I wanted to make sure I bought the parts exactly as listed on the tonymacx86 Ultimate Buyers Guide, mini-ITX size, and at the time that was the board listed! Now the buyers guide lists the z370.

This was to be a father-son Christmas project, and a learning experience. And I am learning, albeit very slowly!

I'm going to try the clover configurator, not giving up!

Where can I get the efi from someone who did a successful build with the ASUS H370?

thanks Xdan

Last edited:
Why did I buy the H370? At the time I put the parts list together last Dec., I wanted to make sure I bought the parts exactly as listed on the tonymacx86 Ultimate Buyers Guide, mini-ITX size, and at the time that was the board listed! Now the buyers guide lists the z370.

This was to be a father-son Christmas project, and a learning experience. And I am learning, albeit very slowly!

I'm going to try the clover configurator, not giving up!

Where can I get the efi from someone who did a successful build with the ASUS H370?

thanks Xdan
My little monster is seven - we get this done. Let me know about your status

Hi guys. Can I ask you all what version of the BIOS you have on your H370-I boards? I have recently upgraded mine to 2012 and cannot boot the USB installer or previously installed Mac OS. I have another thread open for the issue but want to try and confirm if anyone is using version 2012 - if so, I remain hopeful that I can fix mine!

On a side note, has anyone ever tried to downgrade their BIOS version? It seems impossible.

hi, I’m using a z—370

I'm on the previous one (1404) at the moment so not much help to you. If you'd said "2012 is great, try it!" I might be more tempted... have you exhausted all the bios settings e.g. Launch CSM and Secure boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back