Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, I'm looking for some advanced user advice on the build below. I'm referencing Storks build here

Anyone see any issues with the build that could cause conflicts for the future. I'm a pro photographer and videographer so the main uses would be FCXP, Adobe CC suite and the occasional gaming. Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• ASUS ROG MAXUMUS VIII HERO:WHETSTONE BUILD.pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 105
Hello everyone, I'm looking for some advanced user advice on the build below. I'm referencing Storks build here

Anyone see any issues with the build that could cause conflicts for the future. I'm a pro photographer and videographer so the main uses would be FCXP, Adobe CC suite and the occasional gaming. Thanks for any feedback!

There is no support for the Nvidia GTX 1080 (or any of the 10x0 series). You'll need to go with a 980 or 970.

There is no support for the Nvidia GTX 1080 (or any of the 10x0 series). You'll need to go with a 980 or 970.

Thanks! Yeah that was a big question of mine. I currently have a GTX 960 and it works great, just wanted to get something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back