Contribute
Register

asus ROG GL753VE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello lodeika what must your do with the files you give.

Hello,
I would like to know if my laptop is compatible with mac os
here is my configuration:
CPU
I7-7700HQ 2.80 GHz
RAM
8 GB ram SDRAM DDR4
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Intel (R) HD Graphics 630
BIOS
Bios GL753VE.304
American Megatrends Inc. GL753VE.304 Version
Manufacturer American Megatrends Inc.
thank you

This is EFI for your laptop for catalina, all working good only 1050 Ti not work.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    14.8 MB · Views: 163
@RehabMan (ASUS GL753VE GC004T / Catalina) I just use skylake spoof to remove "color banding problem" in HD630 but in this case screen gets black after sleep - without spoof - it works as expected (but with color banding). Does Any solution exist?

Attachments

• debug_24323.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 60
Hello everyone....I have the same laptop too and would like to get this working...a little help would be great...P.S. usb is made

Got Catalina 10.15.7 installed...the only thing that i have issues with

1.CPU fan running fast all the time - fixed
2. mousepad/trackpad - fixed
3. sound - not working

Last edited:
Hey @dawilliams660, I've got the same exact laptop you got, but I can't manage to get the fan speed to slow down? How did you do it?

@ladeiko Hey, did you make the SSDT-FAN.aml you provided in your repo, or did you find it somewhere?

@dawilliams660 Hey, I got macOS Catalina working fully, but how did you fix your trackpad, now my fan works good but the trackpad never worked!

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm not using Clover, but OpenCore, because it's much easier to do.

@dawilliams660 Hey, I got macOS Catalina working fully, but how did you fix your trackpad, now my fan works good but the trackpad never worked!

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm not using Clover, but OpenCore, because it's much easier to do.
I did this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back