Contribute
Register

Asus Rampage V Extreme - Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just wanted to say that I now finally are running everything and everything seems to work well, thank you for your amazing guide! really appreciate it and all help you have given me / us with this thread :D

only thing that seems to be a little buggy was the iMessage and calling from my iPhone and stuff. but I've always been thinking a little about is this safe to use, i mean, clover and all these hackintosh stuff, to use my iCloud on and use it exactly how i do on my real macbook pro? :) I don't think i need to think about that but i do a little bit hehe, but thanks for your amazing work! there should be no worries and I should using it like I would with a mac from apple? :D

I never got the audio and bluetooth to work, followed the steps you provided in the guide but still don't got them to work for some reason hmm.

Last edited:
Hello, just wanted to say that I now finally are running everything and everything seems to work well, thank you for your amazing guide! really appreciate it and all help you have given me / us with this thread :D

only thing that seems to be a little buggy was the iMessage and calling from my iPhone and stuff. but I've always been thinking a little about is this safe to use, i mean, clover and all these hackintosh stuff, to use my iCloud on and use it exactly how i do on my real macbook pro? :) I don't think i need to think about that but i do a little bit hehe, but thanks for your amazing work! there should be no worries and I should using it like I would with a mac from apple? :D

I never got the audio and bluetooth to work, followed the steps you provided in the guide but still don't got them to work for some reason hmm.

That's good to hear that you have your new Mac Pro working hahahaa ... If everything was done according to the guide, and you made use of EFI Post Install, everything should be working as a real MacPro.

No need to call Apple to activate FaceTime and iMassage, following the steps it is activated as a real Mac and uncomplicated.

Bluettoth and audio and should be working, draw your OEM DSDT, might this breaking clover dsdt attached.

This guide is undoubtedly one of the best guides I've found, have the same hardware, with the difference of the GTX970 and everything is working like a real Mac.

Uncomplicated, only replace files, I take 40 min, have everything 100%.

I hope to make a guide MacOS Sierra

That's good to hear that you have your new Mac Pro working hahahaa ... If everything was done according to the guide, and you made use of EFI Post Install, everything should be working as a real MacPro.

No need to call Apple to activate FaceTime and iMassage, following the steps it is activated as a real Mac and uncomplicated.

Bluettoth and audio and should be working, draw your OEM DSDT, might this breaking clover dsdt attached.

oh thanks! now I got everything to work perfect! whoo, again thank you so much this is so awesome

This guide is undoubtedly one of the best guides I've found, have the same hardware, with the difference of the GTX970 and everything is working like a real Mac.

Uncomplicated, only replace files, I take 40 min, have everything 100%.

I hope to make a guide MacOS Sierra
for me too, this guide is totally one of the best! glad we both made a success hackintosh :D and thats thanks to Xavi16 for making this possible.

Last edited:
Hi Xavi16,

Is there any possibility by chance that using your method and copy the kext to the 10.12 folder in Clover partition would make the update to Sierra as simple as updating on a real Mac :)

Hi the community...

tiny question (by curiosity), no one tried to install on a ROG rampage V edition 10?

it is new mobo and dont know if it is easy as the V extreme, which the edition 10 share a lot of same components...

;)

Thanks, I have followed your guide and was successfully able to install Hackintosh

Can you add a bit more detailed EFI partition part clearly for other people to easily understand, as it took me quite some time to figure that out.

Hi @Xavi16 I think that you are spanish or you speak spanish, ?¿?¿?¿? my english is very poor. I installed El Capitan 10.11.6 with your guide but i make a frankenstein (unibest, your EFI, delete kext Bluetooth (kernel panic in the boot and after the installation) my motherboard is ASUS X99-A, my problem... ***I don't have sound, usb 2.0 not working.... I don't know which is the problem, you know some tutorial?*** one date my gtx 980TI in Cinebench_R15 OpenGL 88-95fps, normal?? in windows 154fps....

EDIT:
*USB 2.0 working with ''MultiBest - El Capitan Edition''
*Sound problem solved with ''MultiBest - El Capitan Edition'', installed kext sound for ALC1150.
*The Nvidia 980TI continue the problem..

Any solution? I am searching...

PD: What scores have you in GeekBench 3? My CPU (i7 5820K) could not be working correctly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back