Contribute
Register

Asus Rampage V Extreme - Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thanks for detailed guide. Would this likely work for a 6800K too?

Hi espennk,
I have the same problem (installation don't start and the process come back into the bios), but you don't show how you have solved.
Thank you
hello, sorry for a very very late answer but have not been online for a few weeks until now. did you get a solution to the problem? if not, I solved it by opening clover configurator and mount the EFI partition form there and then copied the EFI folder used in the guide, and then you should be able to use (UEFI) your usb flash drive and boot into the installer, hope this helps :)

hello, sorry for a very very late answer but have not been online for a few weeks until now. did you get a solution to the problem? if not, I solved it by opening clover configurator and mount the EFI partition form there and then copied the EFI folder used in the guide, and then you should be able to use (UEFI) your usb flash drive and boot into the installer, hope this helps :)

I didn't get the solution yet, but now I will follow your instructions. just a question: Why is it necessary to use clover configurator to mount the EFI partition?
Thank you.
regards

Hi,
Can you show me the steps to mount the EFI partition on USBInstaller using Clover Configurator?
I try to do it, but probably I do some mistakes.
thank you.
regards

Hi espennk, Xavi16,
I tried to mount the EFI partition of my USBInstaller using clover configurator or EFI mounter v3 but the EFI mounted is empty.
When the EFI partition is mounted it should not be empty, right? I tried to mount the EFI of the my primary disk and it is not empty. Where is the problem? Why the EFI clover doesn't install the EFI partition in my USBInstaller?
Thank you for help.
regards

Can Anyone help me?
thanks
regards

Last edited:
Is this thread closed? Nobody can help me to install El Capitan or Sierra?
thanks
regards

I tried to mount the EFI partition of my USBInstaller using clover configurator or EFI mounter v3 but the EFI mounted is empty.
When you install in UEFI mode the EFI partition is used.
When you install in Legacy mode the /EFI folder on the flash drive is used.

When you install in UEFI mode the EFI partition is used.
When you install in Legacy mode the /EFI folder on the flash drive is used.

The EFI Folder is created on my USBInstaller (pen drive) following the guide on first page. When I try to install OS X, it doesn't start and come back on bios. Where am I doing wrong? The EFI partition is created during "USB Installer - Second Step"?
thanks
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back