Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rapage IV Gene
CPU
i7 4930K
Graphics
nvidia GTX 1050
Hi

this is my first post here. Great work and big thanks to tony an all the others for this hard work.

After installing 10.12.6 on my Asus Rampage IV Gene and i7 4930k nearly everything works fine. But USB 3 ist not working. After patching with MultiBeast, all USB 2.0 ports are working, but no USB 3.
I find out, that the USB 3 chip on the Board is the ASMedia ASM 1061
I tried a view different things found on google, but nothing really works fine. At the moment a found a method with working USB 3 Ports at USB 2 speed, but when i plug a USB Stick in a USB 3 port the system crashes after one minute.

So my question is: Are there any patches for 10.12.6 for my Board to get USB 3 Ports working on USB 3 speed?

Thank you very much for your help...
Oh and sorry for my bad English.. school is a long long time ago ^^

Hey,

Did you ever find a solution to get USB 3 working? I have the same board and am looking for a good install guide for Sierra or High Sierra for the Asus Rampage Gene iv + 3930k i7

I currently have Yosemite running fine, but have not had any luck installing anything more current.

Thanks.

USB 3.0 seems to be a big issue. I was stuck in my initial install because of USB 3.0 being enabled. Once I shut it off, everything was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back