Contribute
Register

Asus Rampage IV Extreme Guide: Create your DSDT in 5 min using MacIASL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rudy,
It's not necessary to update the bios to use the new patch list. It is however necessary to create a new dsdt every time you update the bios. Also remember to delete the old dsdt before updating the bios.

I don't have a R4BE so I can't recommend whether or not to update. A good place to look is the asus rog forums and see what other users are saying.

Thanks for your help Shilohh, I'll take a look around and decide after gathering more info from the forums.

Cheers

Hi Tom,
Sorry I don't remember everything I changed but I'm confident you should use the newest version. I don't remember exactly what I did for the Marvell SATA at this point. I've been posting back and forth at a few tgreads. I'll try and post back once Ive reviewed the versions.

Hi shilohh,
It's been a long time but just to let you know I've updated my Asus X79 Deluxe bios to 902 version, and thanks to your v4 patch, my new DSDT is OK :) and everything seems to be fine in Yosemite ;-)
Thanks again !

shilohh please, can you post appleHda for your last dsdt patch (10/21/2014) for rampage IV and 7970 vapor edition - hdmi?

i don't find in anywhere how to patch, :(

excuse me for my bad english

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't add GPUs or HDMI to the DSDT. I usually use a separate a SSDT for each GPU and add HDMI code to the SSDT. For AppleHDA, use the version of multibeast that matches your OS or use Toleda's scripts to patch your own.

Please shilohh , Could you tell me how to add my SSDT my hdmi audio ati 7970 , I have realtek 898 I created my SSDT for speedstep , I can add there the hdmi , as it should do .
Thank you so much shilohh

Shilohh Hi , I tried to put the SSDT - 1.aml of Toleda for nvidia / ati , but there is no way that my hdmi output in the system appears. I only appear realtek ports 898 and I get the sound through the hdmi card amd7970 VaporX . Here I attached the ioreg of my system. Please could you tell me that I am wrong and how to do it correctly. This leads ioreg you attached the dsdt I compiled with your last patch day 21, the SSDT and SSDT the speedstep -1 Toleda for nvidia / ati . My motherboard is a Rampage IV Extreme. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience shilohh
View attachment Mac Pro de Alberto.ioreg

many thanks shilohh now works perfect sound for hdmi graphics card , thanks to your SSDT . A million thanks
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back