Personal Computer
CPU
i7-980x Gulftown
Graphics
GTX580 Gainward Phantom 3GB DDR5
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
It would be nice if someone that knows of these things makes a DSDT for ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME Motherboard. I recently with success installed Mac OS X Mavericks on this platform but can't find any DSDT so I can make sleep/restart/shutdown to work properly.I have used Multibeast and installed some Kexts so I can fix the problem,but it would be nice if someone could point me to the right direction.My specifications are as follows:
Asus Rampage III Extreme Bios 1502
i7 980X 3.33Ghz Gulftown
3x2GB Corsair Dominator 2006mhz 8-8-8-24-T2 1.65v DDR3
Phantom Gainward GTX 580 3GB DDR5
Intel X-25M SSD 80GB
Western Digital 1TB Sata III 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Here is my DSDT i have used MaciASL to extract this:View attachment System DSDT.zip

Motherboard
Personal Computer
CPU
i7-980x Gulftown
Graphics
GTX580 Gainward Phantom 3GB DDR5
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have found the solution to my problem which was proper shutdown/sleep/restart function of PC the steps I took were these:
1.In BIOS 1502 version set IN STR POS ONLY in option of Bios
2. I had my dsdt patched from a friend who knows of these things luckily.
3. I am using Chameleon as boot loader and set the restart fix to apply on boot.Also make sure generate P and C states are on at Chameleon Wizard's options.Also I am using option to force system to boot on 64bit mode.
VGA Enabler=True at settings also.
4.I have used Fake SMC from Multibeast.Was the only thing I have Installed from it along with kexts for Sata support and Ethernet support.
I am running this Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 on an Asus Rampage III Extreme with an i7 980x Gulftown and a GTX 580 Gainward Phanton 3GB DDR5 GPU,with 3x2GB Corsair Dominator (XMP 2006MHZ 1.65 voltage 8-8-8-24-T2 Timings DDR3 Ram),using 2 hard drives one is an X-25M 80GB Intel SSD and other one is a Western Digital 1TB Sata III Hard Driver connected to the Marvell Controller cause its a 6Gb/S Hard Drive.
Here is my DSDT:

Attachments

Motherboard
Yes
CPU
Core2Duo
Graphics
200 series Nvidia
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
what setting do you use in multibeast??? and thx for the dsdt =)

Motherboard
lol
CPU
lol
Graphics
lol
It would be nice if someone that knows of these things makes a DSDT for ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME Motherboard. I recently with success installed Mac OS X Mavericks on this platform but can't find any DSDT so I can make sleep/restart/shutdown to work properly.I have used Multibeast and installed some Kexts so I can fix the problem,but it would be nice if someone could point me to the right direction.My specifications are as follows:
Asus Rampage III Extreme Bios 1502
i7 980X 3.33Ghz Gulftown
3x2GB Corsair Dominator 2006mhz 8-8-8-24-T2 1.65v DDR3
Phantom Gainward GTX 580 3GB DDR5
Intel X-25M SSD 80GB
Western Digital 1TB Sata III 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Here is my DSDT i have used MaciASL to extract this:View attachment 75290

What BIOS setting did you have, because i tries for myself i it just wont work.