Graphics
GTX580 Gainward Phantom 3GB DDR5
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
It would be nice if someone that knows of these things makes a DSDT for ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME Motherboard. I recently with success installed Mac OS X Mavericks on this platform but can't find any DSDT so I can make sleep/restart/shutdown to work properly.I have used Multibeast and installed some Kexts so I can fix the problem,but it would be nice if someone could point me to the right direction.My specifications are as follows:
Asus Rampage III Extreme Bios 1502
i7 980X 3.33Ghz Gulftown
3x2GB Corsair Dominator 2006mhz 8-8-8-24-T2 1.65v DDR3
Phantom Gainward GTX 580 3GB DDR5
Intel X-25M SSD 80GB
Western Digital 1TB Sata III 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Here is my DSDT i have used MaciASL to extract this:View attachment System DSDT.zip

I have found the solution to my problem which was proper shutdown/sleep/restart function of PC the steps I took were these:
1.In BIOS 1502 version set IN STR POS ONLY in option of Bios
2. I had my dsdt patched from a friend who knows of these things luckily.
3. I am using Chameleon as boot loader and set the restart fix to apply on boot.Also make sure generate P and C states are on at Chameleon Wizard's options.Also I am using option to force system to boot on 64bit mode.
VGA Enabler=True at settings also.
4.I have used Fake SMC from Multibeast.Was the only thing I have Installed from it along with kexts for Sata support and Ethernet support.
I am running this Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 on an Asus Rampage III Extreme with an i7 980x Gulftown and a GTX 580 Gainward Phanton 3GB DDR5 GPU,with 3x2GB Corsair Dominator (XMP 2006MHZ 1.65 voltage 8-8-8-24-T2 Timings DDR3 Ram),using 2 hard drives one is an X-25M 80GB Intel SSD and other one is a Western Digital 1TB Sata III Hard Driver connected to the Marvell Controller cause its a 6Gb/S Hard Drive.
Here is my DSDT:

Attachments

• DSDT.aml 2.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 541
what setting do you use in multibeast??? and thx for the dsdt =)

It would be nice if someone that knows of these things makes a DSDT for ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME Motherboard. I recently with success installed Mac OS X Mavericks on this platform but can't find any DSDT so I can make sleep/restart/shutdown to work properly.I have used Multibeast and installed some Kexts so I can fix the problem,but it would be nice if someone could point me to the right direction.My specifications are as follows:
Asus Rampage III Extreme Bios 1502
i7 980X 3.33Ghz Gulftown
3x2GB Corsair Dominator 2006mhz 8-8-8-24-T2 1.65v DDR3
Phantom Gainward GTX 580 3GB DDR5
Intel X-25M SSD 80GB
Western Digital 1TB Sata III 6Gb/s Hard Drive
Here is my DSDT i have used MaciASL to extract this:View attachment 75290

What BIOS setting did you have, because i tries for myself i it just wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back