Contribute
Register

Asus Q502LA High Sierra Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB2.0-CRW is the card reader which is not functional, all the others are self explanatory.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 11.35.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 11.35.33 AM.png
    56 KB · Views: 44
And after disabling CSM, and restarting, the glitching didn't go away, but with CSM on, the bootpicker and the apple logo for like 2 seconds were the only things out of proportion.
sounds about right

Any idea on the bluetooth?

internal wifi card needs to be set to 255
How do I do this? When I go to map everything, it is only USB 2.0 and 3.0 and nothing else comes up.

How do I do this? When I go to map everything, it is only USB 2.0 and 3.0 and nothing else comes up.
find the HS port it is connected to and use the drop down option in hackintool and change it to internal

the same as you would for your internal webcam

Alright I ran Hackintool and found two entries under USB that weren't on IORegister, shown by the question marks in the screenshot attached. I set the HS unknown port to internal, but it still didn't come up on the mapping utility through terminal.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 10.21.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 10.21.58 AM.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 45
Alright I ran Hackintool and found two entries under USB that weren't on IORegister, shown by the question marks in the screenshot attached. I set the HS unknown port to internal, but it still didn't come up on the mapping utility through terminal.

Hi there.

Hackintool does not see ports that IORegistryExplorer can not. It reads its data from the same place.

Check what USB kexts you have installed.

:)

I thought the same thing, but in Hackintool it show HS04, being an unknown port. (also, if this were to be a port, could/would it be the bluetooth one?) But then in IORegistryExplorer it doesn't show that port

I thought the same thing, but in Hackintool it show HS04, being an unknown port. (also, if this were to be a port, could/would it be the bluetooth one?) But then in IORegistryExplorer it doesn't show that port
assume it doesn't go green when you plug in a usb2.0 device in all your ports on your machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back