Contribute
Register

Asus Q301LA-bsi5t17 (S301LA) – Yosemite Clover Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh okay same edits then. Does your headphone sound ever randomly echo? Can't explain the sound really but I have patched my hda for the past hour and it's still doing it. Do you think your hda text will work on my laptop or might we have slightly different hardware considering your élan touchpad works and mine doesn't? I'd like it if you have time to upload the hda kext

are you testing with codec verbs? were you able to fix?

I tried darkwake=no & darkwake=1, nothing no happend. What another i can try?

what did you mean by "The similar with turned off system after 1-2h."

what does your console say when it stops working? since everything is experimental, you have to google key words and try different things after reading/learning/testing different things.

oh... always keep a good backup

Hello.
Do you update your system to 10.10.3?

Hello.
Do you update your system to 10.10.3?

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Rules said:
Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban.

Hi again.
Could you sent your dsdt to me. Because i tried make my own, but i cant(
Could you?

But we have the same configuration.

Just got back to this laptop and i haven't tried messing with the verbs too much, i had the internal mic working but it sort of broke the audio jack so i just reverted. Is anyone else having trouble with deep sleep? Laptop won't wake after an extended sleep.

Just got back to this laptop and i haven't tried messing with the verbs too much, i had the internal mic working but it sort of broke the audio jack so i just reverted. Is anyone else having trouble with deep sleep? Laptop won't wake after an extended sleep.

Make sure hibernation is disabled. Hibernation is not supported on hacks...

Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back