Contribute
Register

Asus Q301LA-bsi5t17 (S301LA) – Yosemite Clover Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, without success here with comboJack.
Note:even using Codeccommander.

EDIT: The internal mic does not work because the microphone
of ComboJack have to corrected as internal so that it
can work.

Rehabman, what does the hda-verb file in your codec commander downloads do? how is it installed?

yes, but I like to dig to the bottom.

I've been meaning to look into what PostConstructionInitialization can be used for (if anything), but haven't had the time to decode what it might be for. Seems like it might be useful...

hmmm, without success here with comboJack.
Note:even using Codeccommander.

EDIT: The internal mic does not work because the microphone
of ComboJack have to corrected as internal so that it
can work.

What doesn't work?

Rehabman, what does the hda-verb file in your codec commander downloads do? how is it installed?

hda-verb is a command line binary that is used to send verbs to the HDA chip. Copy to /usr/bin.

If you build from sources, it is automatically copied to /usr/bin with 'make install'.

What doesn't work?

So I can use the microphone ComboJack, I need
edit pinconfigs so that it becomes internal, not an external microphone as he really is by doing this I end to disable the real internal microphone.
for internal I have: 01B71C20 01B71D00 01B71EA7 01B71F90->working!
for external: 01971C00 01971D00 01971E81 01271F02 ->Not work!
->01971C00 01971D00 01971EA0 01271F90->working!(But that disabled the true internal microphone).

So I can use the microphone ComboJack, I need
edit pinconfigs so that it becomes internal, not an external microphone as he really is by doing this I end to disable the real internal microphone.
for internal I have: 01B71C20 01B71D00 01B71EA7 01B71F90->working!
for external: 01971C00 01971D00 01971E81 01271F02 ->Not work!
->01971C00 01971D00 01971EA0 01271F90->working!(But that disabled the true internal microphone).

Do you think AppleHDA supports automatic switching between internal and external mic (via jack sense) if you group the two PathMaps as is done with the speaker/headphone PathMaps?

Do you think AppleHDA supports automatic switching between internal and external mic (via jack sense) if you group the two PathMaps as is done with the speaker/headphone PathMaps?

I already fixed this way and does not work.
I'm thinking of changing the internal to external
Although this has no logic can work.

I already fixed this way and does not work.

It would require the jack sense to work properly (no idea if that is supported and what is required to make it work)... I'll play around with my real MacBookAir6,2 when I have a headset to test with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back