i5-4690K [email protected]
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Whats working:
Graphics Acceleration

Issues:
Ok I've gotten bord and being a bad bro I am I stole my brother's laptop and attempted to install Mac in it after I installed the AW CE123H. I've patched it with the kexts and the Fake-ID none of them work.

(Broadcom 4352 Works and Confirmed in Ubuntu)

VoodooPS2:
When I move my trackpad it goes crazy even in Clover...

ASUS PU301LA
Intel Core i5
4GB
500GB Hard Drive
AW CE123H (Bought off Amazon)
Nothing much

MacOS Sierra 10.12.3

Please Don't Make Me Put This In My Profile I Have To Much Computers

Whats working:
Graphics Acceleration

Issues:
Ok I've gotten bord and being a bad bro I am I stole my brother's laptop and attempted to install Mac in it after I installed the AW CE123H. I've patched it with the kexts and the Fake-ID none of them work.

(Broadcom 4352 Works and Confirmed in Ubuntu)

VoodooPS2:
When I move my trackpad it goes crazy even in Clover...

ASUS PU301LA
Intel Core i5
4GB
500GB Hard Drive
AW CE123H (Bought off Amazon)
Nothing much

MacOS Sierra 10.12.3

Please Don't Make Me Put This In My Profile I Have To Much Computers

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

You probably have an ELAN trackpad. You should install appropriate PS2 drivers for ELAN.

BCM94352 requirements are in the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Please fix your profile/signature to include the laptop you're asking for help with (as per FAQ).

Doesn't matter.
Profile and/or signature must contain the details requested in the FAQ.
I install the FakePCIID and the Bluetooth Brcm kexts but only the Bluetooth works???
Also can you tell me where i can find ELAN PS2 drivers?

I install the FakePCIID and the Bluetooth Brcm kexts but only the Bluetooth works???

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Also can you tell me where i can find ELAN PS2 drivers?

Google.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Google.
There is my Clover Folder (I haven't applied any patches exception to Video, Bluetooth)

Also is the
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/got-an-elan-trackpad-go-here.122906/
Ok to use i see the user who posted this is banned so im not sure if its reliable?

Attachments

• PU301LA MacOS.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 82
The fcvo patch (you have it labeled 'Wi-Fi Sierra Fix') is not correct in your config.plist
With ref.txt onto and no ref.txt bottom (3 Error is the one without Ref.txt) I don't know how to fix this...
b7da0216043408d5e4fa979c65f26fda.png

3ec3184bf8b8980f3d6a2268e02ff66a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back