Intel i9-10850k along with Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler
Graphics
Primary: Sapphire Pulse RX 570, Secondary: UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I purchased this motherboard on March 18, 2021 installed everything to include QUALIFIED memory from Asus's own website. Actually I used Shilohh's template and I pretty much purchased what he posted except the 5700XT video card. I didn't want to order a new card since I had just purchased TWO Sapphire Pulse RX 570 about two months earlier.

The MEMORY I purchased is CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model CMK64GX4M2E3200C16

The above RAM is qualified by Asus. The problem I am having is neither RAM stick will work in A2 Slot whatsoever. Whenever I boot, it just boots to black screen, nothing else. Its been like this since Day 1. I am using the Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler, even though this is a huge cooler it doesn't touch none of the RAM sticks so that is not the issues. Also, I noticed if I install the sticks in A1 and B1 slots XMP I nor II will even work, the computer will not boot with the sticks in these slots with XMP I or II enabled. The only slots that I can get XMP I or II to work is installing the RAM in slots B1 and B2. This is a NOGO because I am NOT getting DUAL memory support with memory in these two slots even though I enable XMP I or II.

Its my guess RAM SLOT A2 is dead and I will need a replacement motherboard.

Your thoughts?

I am going to try one more thing and that is to blow A2 Slot out with air to see if anything is in there that may be the problem.

Is Asus trustworthy on replacing their motherboard? I never had a dead motherboard so this is my first time. The only thing I ever had problems with was with my previous build which was the Intel CPU. It died within 2 years and Intel had no issues replacing it because it was under warranty.