Contribute
Register

ASUS Prime Z490-A, Intel Core i9-10850K, 64GB RAM, RX 5700 XT GPU

I have managed to get my RAM to 3100MHz. But, when I load my config in OCAuxiliaryTools, I have 11 error about audio and Appleinput. I don't know why. Any idea?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-04-16 a las 8.31.42.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-04-16 a las 8.31.42.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 59
I have managed to get my RAM to 3100MHz. But, when I load my config in OCAuxiliaryTools, I have 11 error about audio and Appleinput. I don't know why. Any idea?
it means your config.plist is not updated to the opencore version you are using

it means your config.plist is not updated to the opencore version you are using
Thank you so much. And How to fix it? What version my config is? How to check? I think the open core version is 78. This is the original EFI of dsk member.

Thank you so much. And How to fix it? What version my config is? How to check? I think the open core version is 78. This is the original EFI of dsk member.
you should have an idea of which version you downloaded:
https://github.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/releases

you can manually add in the entries, check the sample.plist from your opencore download and compare the 3 files side by side

or in ocat, you should be able to click the save button and then click the button to check and it should add in the entries, not used that software before though

you can manually add in the entries, check the sample.plist from your opencore download and compare the 3 files side by side

or in ocat, you should be able to click the save button and then click the button to check and it should add in the entries, not used that software before though
Hey uniM!

Are you getting stuck at the OS install or at boot after installing OS?
First I would try disabling your eGPU and installing the RX 470 instead of the opposite.
Also you seem to have too many drivers in your EFI folder, too many useless drivers might mess up your installation or boot. Check out this awesome guide from Acidanthera about our specific Comet Lake builds.

BTW I found that OC 0.7.0 was much better than 0.6.5. But be careful not to mix OC versions,
your plist, drivers and kexts all have to be of the same OC version.

Here's a screen grab of my EFI folder.

Thanks so much. I have no idea because I only download the EFI folder of dsk member in post number 186. It work like a charm but when I put into ocat it has 11 problem. And I dont know how to check which version of config is and how to repare. Thanks so much in advance and excuse me my poor english.

Attachments

• dsk.jpg
    dsk.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 75
I think now is OK. No error and update to version 80. Thanks to dsk and Feartech. It´s working with Monterrey 12.2.1 with oc +44% and ram to 3100mhz. You have to put your serial, mlb, etc in config. Thanks

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    15.2 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I think now is OK. No error and update to version 80. Thanks to dsk and Feartech. It´s working with Monterrey 12.2.1 with oc +44% and ram to 3100mhz. You have to put your serial, mlb, etc in config. Thanks
Thanks so much ennociao! Starting from this EFI, I was able to upgrade to Monterey!
THAAAANKSSS!!!

Hello all. I wondered if anyone close to this thead might be able to help me.

It's been a while since I accomplished this build, everything has been perfect, but this morning when I switched on my machine, the boot loader failed to load.

I've had to use my original usb boot drive to launch into MacOs.

Where should I start in troubleshooting this. Can I just re-instate the OC bootloader from the key?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Finally got this working, yes!!! I'd been stuck on High Sierra for years. I ran into a couple of problems that this thread (OP and everyone else who posted) resolved.

The only thing I ran into that I did not see mentioned (which was preventing my installation from booting) was I had my Sapphire plugged into PCI 16 slot 3 or 4 instead of 1. Moving this to 1, everything went smoothly.

Thanks Tristan, and everyone else who trial and error'd on this!

I just got mine back up and running with 11.6

I would like to enable the internal USB headers because my WIFI card uses USB for Bluetooth. I have tried to edit the usbmap you provided to get it to recognize the USB Headers HS06/7. I don't know if it needs to be enabled for power...As I have one of the USBs's driving power my EVGA cooler, the other is Bluetooth. Here is the map as I have edited it. Can someone please look and let me know if I did it right?

Also, I want to get the thunderbolt port working so I can use it. It isn't even sending power to my iPad Pro right now.

Hi sanyi83,

Have you ever succeeded to get your PCI-E WiFi/Bluetooth card to work ?

Back