Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> ASUS Prime Z390 A - SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 500GB - ASUS RX 550 4GB - AppleNVMe Assert failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
USB Port Update - SSDT - USB working - AML File & Picture of activ Ports SS & HS Typ!

Attachments

• USB Belegung ASUS Z390 PRIME A.png
    USB Belegung ASUS Z390 PRIME A.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 116
  • SSDT-USB-Z390-ASUS-PRIME-A.aml
    697 bytes · Views: 90
  • USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 66
SUCCESS!!!

- ACPI Patch
- Config.Plist DSDT Setting

And... I put the M.2 drive to the 2nd Port of the MOBO (that one with the cooling unit)

Its working great!!!! :clap:

I got the same error with prime Z390-A.
Can you share you EFI. thanks

I got the same error with prime Z390-A.
Can you share you EFI. thanks

Have you installed the M.2 drive to the 2nd Port of the MOBO (that one with the cooling unit)?

USB Port Update - SSDT - USB working - AML File & Picture of activ Ports SS & HS Typ!
Hi. I've just purchased an Asus Prime Z390-A, and have installed 1TB NVMe drives in both slots. I was planning on installing Windows 10 Pro first, to whichever drive showed up first in the list, and after updating drivers etc, installing Catalina. Would you suggest making sure Catalina installs to the second slot, specifically, rather than the top slot?

Also, I ordered a Fenvi T919, and need to make sure the USB 2.0 connector USB_E12 on the motherboard is enabled - does the SSDT you posted have that particular connector enabled?

Thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated!

Hi. I've just purchased an Asus Prime Z390-A, and have installed 1TB NVMe drives in both slots. I was planning on installing Windows 10 Pro first, to whichever drive showed up first in the list, and after updating drivers etc, installing Catalina. Would you suggest making sure Catalina installs to the second slot, specifically, rather than the top slot?

Also, I ordered a Fenvi T919, and need to make sure the USB 2.0 connector USB_E12 on the motherboard is enabled - does the SSDT you posted have that particular connector enabled?

Hallo,

M.2
for my installation only the M.2 Slot (2nd) with the cooling unit was working.

Fenvi T919
I have to check this... cant remeber? I guess yes :)

Rgds!

Ha
Hallo,

M.2
for my installation only the M.2 Slot (2nd) with the cooling unit was working.

Fenvi T919
I have to check this... cant remeber? I guess yes :)

Rgds!

So this is my latest SSDT File with the builed in FENVI T919
I have all 3 files loaded within Clover -> ACPIO -> patced

good luck!

Attachments

• SSDT-DTPG.aml
    100 bytes · Views: 83
  • SSDT-EC.aml
    63 bytes · Views: 75
  • SSDT-USB-Z390-ASUS-PRIME-A-WLAN-BT-Card.aml
    697 bytes · Views: 84

Pls check my new Upload with the latest SSD Files :)

Pls check my new Upload with the latest SSD Files :)
Thank you! Greatly appreciated. :)

I'm just waiting on my PSU, chassis, and monitor now ... everything else is here and ready to go. Looking forward to getting it all running. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back