Sandy Bridge i5
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon Rx 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi
Anyone done a successful installation on Asus Prime Z370-P with a Coffelake i5 using High Sierra?

Hi there,

I am currently doing one right now with the Z370 Prime P. Managed to get into the installer so far just using the Verbose setting. You have to disable APFS though using the No-Convert script in Terminal. Also have to add in the usual changes in BIOS such as disable VT-d, enable Intel Virtualisation, disable the serial port, disable Secure Boot Mode, select boot OS type to Other OS etc. It may also help by placing your memory into the A2 and B2 banks.

Currently installing it. Will let you know how it goes.

Hi there,

I am currently doing one right now with the Z370 Prime P. Managed to get into the installer so far just using the Verbose setting. You have to disable APFS though using the No-Convert script in Terminal. Also have to add in the usual changes in BIOS such as disable VT-d, enable Intel Virtualisation, disable the serial port, disable Secure Boot Mode, select boot OS type to Other OS etc. It may also help by placing your memory into the A2 and B2 banks.

Currently installing it. Will let you know how it goes.
What's the update now? Is it running now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back