Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77 D3H
CPU
intel core i7 3770k
Graphics
Msi has Nvidia Gt730
Hi! I have been trying very hard that week to have the Mountain Lion installed on my computer. After many attempts I managed to install the OS X but unfortunately it can not boot. I have tried all the flags I know but nothing happens. I BELIEVE that the error that appears is a kernel panic but I don't know how to fix it. Please help me...!!!!! I know that my motherboard is not the best choice for a hackintosh... (ASUS p8z77-v lx). I have tried all the methods of patching the bios but.... I can't.
I have heard that some hackintosh users have managed to install the mountain lion on that motherboard.

Please help me... I have done everything but there is no result.
My PC build components are:

cpu: intel core i7 3770k 3.50Ghz
motherboard: ASUS p8z77-v lx
Graphics Card: Asus radeon HD7750
ram: 3x4 gb kingstone
and an SSD Drive...

P.S. Is the gigabyte z77x-d3h ( [url]http://www.conrad.com/ce/en/product/874209/Gigabyte-GA-Z77X-UD3H-Intel-1155-71-Optical-SPDIF-Channel-Audio-ATX-Motherboard?queryFromSuggest=true[/URL] ) a compatible motherboard for building a hackintosh if I use the same components as I am currently using?
Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your reply! I will try it and I'll tell you as soon as possible. :)

I disconected the graphics card and it worked but when it is loading after a while the loader under the apple logo stops loading and stays in that state for "ever"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back