Graphics
GeForce GTX 570 HD
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Just checking to see if anyone has a successful DSDT for this board. I have it up and running out of box with the latest bios (3202) but for some reasons overclocking does not work, for some reason i think it has to do with using easybeast during the multibeast install since there was no DSDT. Thanks!

draken182 said:
Just checking to see if anyone has a successful DSDT for this board. I have it up and running out of box with the latest bios (3202) but for some reasons overclocking does not work, for some reason i think it has to do with using easybeast during the multibeast install since there was no DSDT. Thanks!

Could you share your dsdt here? cause I have the exact m/b which i don't have a source to create a patched DSDT.

You have here, some patches for your mobo. I have used in my asus Extreme-Z and works ok with 3202 Bios.

Extract DSDT in linux or windows and apply the patches

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=55902

I didn't use a dsdt because there wasnt one. But I didn't need it. I just chose the non-dsdt kexts from multibeast and it all worked. Everything works except FireWire.

what are you trying to gain by using the dsdt vs not? everything works except firewire like i said, and i'm sure that the DSDT isn't going to fix that...if so, i'll reformat and use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back