Contribute
Register

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Gen 3 Build- having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Sam, so I did update with that file name. two days ago. but still having all these problems.

where did you get the rom from though?
the asus site or the biosrepo site?

they are both named the same, but the one from the biosrepo site is the one you need to flash

Hey Sam,

I went through biosrepo site..

Ok so I narrowed it down to being my video card software issues. I have a GT 440 1gb EVGA

I few things I have tried doing is installing the Nvidia driver- but that just hangs at the apple screen.
installed Fermi without the NVidia drivers. but that just kept crashing the system after reboot.
someone told me that theres a forum about the Fermi cards on how to installed the correct kext and fix this issues. but cant find it!

Please Help!!

Thanks!

Ok so I narrowed it down to being my video card software issues. I have a GT 440 1gb EVGA

I few things I have tried doing is installing the Nvidia driver- but that just hangs at the apple screen.
installed Fermi without the NVidia drivers. but that just kept crashing the system after reboot.
someone told me that theres a forum about the Fermi cards on how to installed the correct kext and fix this issues. but cant find it!

Please Help!!

Thanks!

Have you tried installing the drivers from nVidia? http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-304.00.00f20-driver.html

Xd43dv,

Have you tried to boot with -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 ? This string should work.
Also applying the AppleACPIPlatform rollback from Multibeast should help you get past the boot crashing.

Xd43dv,

Have you tried to boot with -v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x2000 ? This string should work.
Also applying the AppleACPIPlatform rollback from Multibeast should help you get past the boot crashing.

Hey MiddleMan,

I have type that boot command and just locks up... :/ and can also boot back in with unibeast w/ PCIRootUID=0 -x and get back in the osx..

How about these?

-v
-v PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes darkwake=0
-v BuiltInEthernet=Yes PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back