Intel I7-2600K 3.4Ghz, Boxed
Saphire Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5
Kingston 8GB DDr3 HyperX Ram@1600
Cooler Master Silent Pro M850 850W PSU
OSX 10.6.6
1 Hd OSX SL
1 Hd WIN7 64

Multibeast, BridgeHelper
Bluetooth OK showed up after installing win7 64, Don´t know why? seems that bluetooth is not stable.. Works after boot in win7 stops working after sleep modeBooth Ethernet OK, With MultiBeast
FireWire400 OK, With MultiBeast
USB 2.0 OK, With MultiBeast
USB 3.0 OK, With MultiBeast
Sound OK, With MultiBeast
Sleep OK With SleepEnabler.kext
Saphire Radeon hd 5770 OK, With MultiBeast
Had problem with radeon 5770 needed to reattach dvi connector to make display work. Problem solved with:
<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>2560x1600x32</string>

System failed to Boot with 8Gb RAM. Solved with:
<string>-force64 busratio=29 arch=i386</string>

Very stable system so far no lockups. really "feels like a Mac" .

I dont know why Geekbench only shows Bus frequency 24.5 in OSX. In win7 it says 100? The test results in is a little bit better (around 13800) in win7 but thats expected.

Test Results:
GeekBench 64 V2.1.7 Score:11656
Cinebench V11.5 CPU Score 6.41
Cinebench V11.5 GPU Score 40.7

Using the "turbo tweaking button" in bios easy mode to have the memory to work in 1600

Thank tonymac i will donate cash!

Attachments

• SleepEnabler.kext.zip
    19.5 KB · Views: 135
Samuel,

What did you do differently to get the sound working? I ran multibeast on the P8P67 Deluxe and had very crackly distorted sound. I eventually went and bought a Creative XFi USB dongle for the sound. Maybe with your instruction I can get onboard sound working correctly.

Try this

Update: Removed VoodooHDA and used the ALC8xxHDA.kext combined with a HDAEnabler for ALC892 and Audio works perfectly, no hissing/crackling.

How did you get your system to run the installation process? im using iBootlegacy but when i try to run the installation the screen goes black and the mouse/keyboard die..

Im not shure but the main difference between our systems is the graphic card? anyway i started with this installation guide:

http://www.glazman.org/weblog/dotclear/ ... Hackintosh

Also i had this bizarre thing when i tried to boot in iBootlegacy needed to first enter bios mode and quit without changes and then continue the install process, try the guide above and if you have problem post a reply!

regards
/s

Hey!
I'm going to try a build that is similar to yours.http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17776

It's great you got yours up and running! I'll definately use your guide too, so thanks for that!
Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions if I run into any trouble?

Thanks for helping in PM!)

Everything works in x64 except bluetooth(not needed) and Sleep mode(the screen is not working after awakening) :?

how to check speedstep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back