Contribute
Register

Asus p8H77-I itx with 10.8 HD4000 100%(SUCCESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my system sleep/wake doesnt work (P8h77-i + i3 3225).

And I had to select on bios for the HD4000 "96MB" of vram and force the resolution on boot (on my case 1440x900x32@60, I modded an imac G4 and I´m using it´s original panel :) ). Otherwise I get a corrupted display.

Anyone has been able to wake?

On my system sleep/wake doesnt work (P8h77-i + i3 3225).

And I had to select on bios for the HD4000 "96MB" of vram and force the resolution on boot (on my case 1440x900x32@60, I modded an imac G4 and I´m using it´s original panel :) ). Otherwise I get a corrupted display.

Anyone has been able to wake?

I've a problem with the configuration of HD4000. I have problem to see video and all flash content in the browser

Configuration:

Asus P8H77-i
i5 3570K HD4000
Corsair 8gb 1600
SSD Crucial 256gb
Monitor Philips with DVI connected

Thanks

Attachments

• Schermata 2013-01-06 alle 11.37.20.png
    Schermata 2013-01-06 alle 11.37.20.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 417
Hey first time installer and NOOB to the mac/hack world.

I followed your instructions besides the "Optional part" Because i didn't know how to do that.

I can boot fine and have 1920x1080 Res and audio works (half decent, Headphones crackle)

But everything still feels laggy, Any youtube video or anything graphics wise is really laggy. I know it's onboard graphics but shouldn't it work a bit better. And when i maximize a window in mac (Top right corner) It is extremely laggy.

Build is almost identical:
I3-3225
ASUS P8H77-I
8GB corsair
128GB crucial M4

Please help.

the VoodooHDA 2.7.2 is working but it crackles alot , what can i do?

I guys, my friend have the same configuration, but sometime in boot appears a panic error. I've attached the image of this problem

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 420
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 393
Great guide! Been having problems making my own hackintosh till I found this thread.
Skipped some steps at first and got into minor problems, but did them all at the end - it works perfectly now

Question: I got a small SSD for my OSX installation, cause I planned to get a second larger SSD
for a Windows partion.

How can I proceed now to get a dual boot?

My system:
P8H77-i
icore5 3570K HD4000
Corsair SSD Nova Series 2, 30GB (plugged in a blue serial ATA connector, will it work via the with ones?)
Crucial DDR Ballistix Sport VLP 16BG K (low profile), 2x8Gb kit.
Steacom F1CS EVO cabinet

Thanks for the guide... works great! :headbang:

I tried adding the device properties for the HD4000.. Now My Video is all messed up. So that did not work well, booting into singel modus and will edit the config.
Update |: Got the mackintosh back up.
But I see the problem many have. No youtube, and loads of flickeringing in Safari and other apps.

I see that it is not set up with HD4000 direct support.. the string in the first post did not work for me.
AnyOne have other hints to get HD4000 up with ML 10.8.2? :banghead:

UPDATE 2: :mrgreen:

FINALLY! Got HD4000 working! I started over and reinstalled with some changes
I used some of the info in post nr 1 in this thread (damuffins post), and some of the info in this link: Post number 1:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...de-asus-p8z77-i-i5-3570k-mountain-lion-7.html

The difference is in some of the bios settings and do not install easybeast, pluss add USER DSDT in multibeast.
Save - and reboot. No I got Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB. No more flickering and my youtube is working.
very pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back