Contribute
Register

Asus P8H61-M LX PLUS R2.0 [SUCCESS] ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello I have an Asus P8H61-M LX PLUS R2.0, but already tried several times and I can not install.

configuration:
Asus P8H61-M LX PLUS R2.0
Gforce 210 or ATI
8GB
SSD or HDD

can you help me ... I've been trying for years I have macbook pro retina 15 but I need to install this desktop.

thank you

I have also this Motherboard but I cannot get my audio work. My only problem now is Audio.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:. I only install it on VM as of now. Do you think there is any difference if I install it as my OS ?

hello I have an Asus P8H61-M LX PLUS R2.0, but already tried several times and I can not install.

configuration:
Asus P8H61-M LX PLUS R2.0
Gforce 210 or ATI
8GB
SSD or HDD

can you help me ... I've been trying for years I have macbook pro retina 15 but I need to install this desktop.

thank you

how you managed to do that, you have the same motherboard

..SET BIOS?

hey dude

my gp is not enabling how to do tht ??
its nvidia gt210 plz me plzz......

hey dude plz hlp me how to enable gt 210 nvidia gp plz me any boby plzzzz:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: since from 1 yr plz dude

hi any help ...., for P8H61M-LX3 R2 :?:
100% yosemite 10.10.3 on P8H61M-LX3 R2.
1º= setup install boot Clover flag -x inject you graphics Card
2º = config end intall boot flag -x
3º = logins in you system And delete the files that are /System/Library/Extensions/
AppleTyMCEDriver.kext , IOACPIFamily.kext , IOPCIFamily.kext , IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext

After deleting open the Kext Utility enter your password wait to finish the process and restart the hack. And ready, just post installation

Hi,does not work. I try to install Sierra, after starting the copying program on disk, after 1 minute it is removed and appears "restart"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back