Contribute
Register

Asus P7P55D-E PRO Lion guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say copied over the kext from my snow leopard install I used kext helper to install it. I however did not install it then repair permissions I'm going to try that now.

Do it with MultBeast and system utilites[/quote][/quote]

Your saying install the same voodoo kext once with kext helper and once with multibeast? o_O I've tried both ways by themselves.

Green out is listed on the voodoo dashboard but not in the sound preferences.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 375
  • photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 378
Made the attached video to show there is no audio in the system profile. I attempted the unplug method again and this time I left if off for over 30 min. Still no go. :yawn:

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZdS2TX4DEk&feature=channel_video_title[/VIDEO]

@ OP : can you post your BIOS settings, used for installation please .... can't get into installer without 'npci=0x2000', installer starts but mouse working partially only: can move it but have to wait to buttons start working around 5-7 minutes, keyboard the same and it stays after install

@wigglestheholy : how did you manage to get gtx 460 working ???? mine works in low resolution without acceleration only

cheers

Just running nvenabler and it's running great. BTW I solved the audio issues.....I bought a usb audio card. :lol: Sabrenet USB-SND8 Works great! Also gives me two audio inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back