Register

Asus P6T Deluxe V2 up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I can boot faster than 2 minutes.

With -v I I noticed that the boot stops (2 minutes) in this code

ACPI: Excecuted 1 blocks of module-level executable AML code

After this pause everything works perfect, only some High temperature levels.. (55/60) Celsius..

asus p6t - i7920 - 24 gb ram - Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 1024 MB

Any idea?

Just a quick update on Yosemite...

I've followed the recommend upgrade method and have it all working. Only issue is networking where I have had to add UseKernelCache=No each time I boot.

Don't forget that you need GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUID=0, even when booting to the USB device to start the upgrade.

Other than that...the P6T lives on...
:headbang:
All the best

Dz

Asus P6T Deluxe V2
i7 920
20GB Patriot
Nvidia GTX295
(and all watercooled to perfection!)

Hi all,

I'm running my hackintosh since a few years now on my P6T deluxe V2, always worked like a charm !

I'm now on Yosemite since a few days, and everything works perfectly, except the finder that seems to be a bit slower and laggy than Mountain Lion (any ideas ?).

I had to switch to the Clover boot in order to make iMessage fully fonctional.

I installed Yosemite using Unibeast on a USB key, then used Multibeast for kexts intallation with a DSDT found on the web that I use since the beggining (without installing the Chameleon bootloader).
Then I installed the kext for ethernet with KextBeast, then installed Clover following a tutorial on the web.

As I have an external sound card (I work as a sound engineer), I don't use any kext for the internal motherboard soundcard.

Tell me if you want some details on the clover configuration ... I don't exactly know things about my config, but it works !

Cedric

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    52.3 KB · Views: 538
  • IONetworkingFamily.kext.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 281
Id like to know what u did for clover and what Kext u used for sound,,,no matter what i get KP after i install sound

im running
p6t deluxe v2
I7 920

Hi all,

I'm running my hackintosh since a few years now on my P6T deluxe V2, always worked like a charm !

I'm now on Yosemite since a few days, and everything works perfectly, except the finder that seems to be a bit slower and laggy than Mountain Lion (any ideas ?).

I had to switch to the Clover boot in order to make iMessage fully fonctional.

I installed Yosemite using Unibeast on a USB key, then used Multibeast for kexts intallation with a DSDT found on the web that I use since the beggining (without installing the Chameleon bootloader).
Then I installed the kext for ethernet with KextBeast, then installed Clover following a tutorial on the web.

As I have an external sound card (I work as a sound engineer), I don't use any kext for the internal motherboard soundcard.

Tell me if you want some details on the clover configuration ... I don't exactly know things about my config, but it works !

Cedric

Hi, I just bought the same board and going to proceed a Yosemite installation. Would love to view your clover config. Thank you.

Hey, here it is :
cloverc2.jpgcloverc1.jpg

I used the "Mac Pro 3,1" pre-config for the SMBIOS infos.

In order to have the iMessages.app fully fonctional, you can follow one of those steps :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

I have a real mac (a macbook pro), so I used "iMessage debug tool" on it to get the 'Board Serial Number' (copy it in the SMBIOS pannel) and the 'ROM' number (copy it the Rt Variables panel).
I can't give you mines, as it is my personal codes (apparently you can't use someone's else codes, it would be stealing their identity !).

You can find the DSDT and the kext for ethernet in my previous post.

Well, finally, as I use Pro Tools and some others plug-ins for work, I decided to revert back to Mavericks. Plus, I think that the Yosemite finder is very slow and laggy... For me, Yosemite is interesting only for the new design (a thing I really don't care about), and the iMessage connection with iPhone.

Good hack !

So would using the normal Chimera method work as well? I know you said that you used Clover, is it any more difficult? Is i Message the only thing that wasnt functional in Yosemite?

Any general tips, I should be aware of? I have never used Clover, and also this will be my first Asus board that I am attempting a hack on.

I have the rev 1 version of the board (same, the rev 2 just excluded the SAS) and a GTX 670.

This is one of the only few up to date P6T Deluxe threads, so I hope my questions keep this thread going!

Hi, I found this thread as i was searching for dstd for me motherboard. I have a Asus p6t deluxe v1 same bios update ( I think v1 and v2 are pretty much the same)
My system:
Intel i7 920 2.67
Asus p6t deluxe
6x1gb ram
Nvidia GTX 260

I have successfully installed mavericks and updated to 10.9.5.
Network is working same for the GPU, also restart and sleep mode are working fine. Shut down on the other hand is not always working...
I find impossible to fix the sound issue no matter what, also my apple ID isn't recognized. It is my understanding that in order to be able to use the most of multibeast and its driver's I have to install the dsdt, I have spent lot of time reading thread but I can't find the right patch for my motherboard. I need same help at least if someone can point me at the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

I previously had a Snow Leopard install on my P6T deluxe v2, but just installed Yosemite. It all seems to be working fine, except for my internet hardware. The whole PC works well "out of the box" without even installing drivers via multibeast, but I am unable to log into the app store with my Apple ID. I can log into iTunes fine, but the App Store gives me an error: Your device or computer could not be verified. Call support for assistance.

This isn't the end of the world, as I could never get into the App Store on Snow Leopard anyway. But I'm curious about why this happens. Anyone know?

From what I gather, it might have something to do with not having a proper ethernet driver installed. But when I install the IONetworking ktext as provided in this thread, my wireless hardware is no longer detected. I cannot connect via ethernet due to my PC's location, so fixing the problem only by disabling wireless hardware is not a solution for me. Is it possible to have both active?

My procedure so far:
Install Yosemite with UniBeast 5.2.0

After installation, everything immediately works except I can't log into the App Store or iMessage/FaceTime.

Install User DSDT as provided by post 25 of this thread.

Do ethernet fix:
- Open a terminal and enter: sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/Plugins/AppleYukon2.kext/Contents/Info.plist
- Find Yukon-88E8053 and make it Yukon-88E8056
- Find 0x436211ab and make it 0x436411ab

Restart PC

Everything remains working, but I still can't sign into the App Store, and my ethernet still does not show up.

Does someone have the dsdt.aml for this board? And does it work for clover too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back