CPU
i7 920 @ 4GHz
Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey all,

I previously had a Snow Leopard install on my P6T deluxe v2, but just installed Yosemite. It all seems to be working fine, except for my internet hardware. The whole PC works well "out of the box" without even installing drivers via multibeast, but I am unable to log into the app store with my Apple ID. I can log into iTunes fine, but the App Store gives me an error: Your device or computer could not be verified. Call support for assistance.

This isn't the end of the world, as I could never get into the App Store on Snow Leopard anyway. But I'm curious about why this happens. Anyone know?

From what I gather, it might have something to do with not having a proper ethernet driver installed. But when I install the IONetworking ktext as provided in this thread, my wireless hardware is no longer detected. I cannot connect via ethernet due to my PC's location, so fixing the problem only by disabling wireless hardware is not a solution for me. Is it possible to have both active?

My procedure so far:
Install Yosemite with UniBeast 5.2.0

After installation, everything immediately works except I can't log into the App Store or iMessage/FaceTime.

Install User DSDT as provided by post 25 of this thread.

Do ethernet fix:
- Open a terminal and enter: sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/Plugins/AppleYukon2.kext/Contents/Info.plist
- Find Yukon-88E8053 and make it Yukon-88E8056
- Find 0x436211ab and make it 0x436411ab

Restart PC

Everything remains working, but I still can't sign into the App Store, and my ethernet still does not show up.

Motherboard
P6T Deluxe V2
CPU
Core i7 920 @3,6GHz
Graphics
Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Jetstream
Mobile Phone
iOS
Does someone have the dsdt.aml for this board? And does it work for clover too?

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Does someone have the dsdt.aml for this board? And does it work for clover too?
Never a good idea to use a DSDT from another machine. You will have to patch yourself. Press F4 at Clover to extract native clean DSDT from ACPI. Files go in EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin.