CPU
i7
Graphics
geForce 9800 GTX
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Everyone,

First off i want to say thank you to all of you for this forum. It is chocked with so much information and very helpful.

My specs:
- Asus P6T Deluxe V2
- Intel Core i7
- GeForce 9800GTx
- 500G HDD
- 6 GB RAM

I followed the instructions on this website starting with Unibeat + Multibeast here:
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/04/iboot-multibeast-install-mac-os-x-on.html

Then followed that with ML install here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

and then used some of Blaw's Instruction
Steps:
- Downloaded Mountain Lion 10.8 from the App Store
- Follow the UniBeast guide to prepare your USB Install drive
- Add MultiBeast 4.6.1, KextBeast and VoodooHDA 2.7.4 to the USB drive
- Plug your USB into your PC
- Enter the BIOS by hitting DEL, change the SATA mode to AHCI and select the USB drive as first HD
- At Chimera boot screen type PCIRootUID=0
- Install OS X
- Boot into your newly installed OS X
- Open a terminal and enter: sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/Plugins/AppleYukon2.kext/Contents/Info.plist
- Find Yukon-88E8053 and make it Yukon-88E8056
- Find 0x436211ab and make it 0x436411ab
- Launch MultiBeast 4.6.1 and choose UserDSDT Install
- Copy VoodooHDA 2.7.4 kexts to desktop and launch KextBeast
- Reboot, enter the BIOS and select the HDD as first HD
- At Chimera boot screen choose UseKernelCache=No (Only first time)
- Your system is up and running

which actually worked fine. with a couple of hitches but I followed Kole's instructions

"No, do not use Voodoo, even though it 'works' it is not good for your board. I had mess with hearing mic in speakers, also occasional KP.
To be able to have faster boot u need Fabio DSDT for this board, search for it, install it with MultiBeast. When u add that you will have 2x faster boot. But Voodoo will KP, so you will have to remove it. And than you are back to AppleHDA.kext, HDAEnabler and AD2000b.kext (install everything in System/Library/Extensions). Go that route my machine works perfect with that.

Here are the files. Install DSDT with Multibeast and kext in System/Library/Extensions. Remove Voodoo!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e02jlp "

and boom it worked perfectly, although a little bit of lag at the Apple Logo, but not a deal breaker. I could boot up perfectly and the actually OS seemed alot faster.

Now here is where it gets crazy. i moved the MOBO, Video Card and HD to another case but used a new PSU same wattage different brand. Started it back up again and then it would just get stuck waiting on the apple logo, with a little white box and do not enter sign. I tried verbose boot and it would get stuck on waiting for root device.

Suffice it to say that I tried every option I could find in the forum, but couldn't get it to work. i am now going back to the beginning and starting over.

a couple of things I did notice. The MOBO after I put it in the new case wasn't on ACHI.... Very strange

any suggestions?

Motherboard
Hackintosh
CPU
i7
Graphics
geForce 9800 GTX
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
All right I'm back. But to no avail.

I switched in the old psu and it still does the same thing.

I went back from the start of the process I got snow leopard instaledl without a hitch. I upgraded to 10.6.8 and ran multicast. It worked fine.

It then installed mountain Lion using unibeat. I had to boot fled the USB to come though. PCIRootUID=0

But but no Internet. The wifi worked but the network didn't. I used multibeast and Coles instructions and nothing. Still doing the same thing. just hangs at apple logo. most of the time no little wheel to see that it loading. I boot up with various boot flags but the only one that worked was dsdt=0

I tried multibeast easy beast and nothing I do will make it boot up by itself. I am not sure what to do.

I tried reinstalling mountain lion from USB but it won't load either.

The crazy thing is that yesterday it was working just fine in the other case now it's a dud in the new case. The case itself can't have an impact on the hackintosh can it? That doesn't sound right.

Please any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello!

I can boot faster than 2 minutes.

With -v I I noticed that the boot stops (2 minutes) in this code

ACPI: Excecuted 1 blocks of module-level executable AML code

After this pause everything works perfect, only some High temperature levels.. (55/60) Celsius..

asus p6t - i7920 - 24 gb ram - Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 1024 MB

Any idea?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just a quick update on Yosemite...

I've followed the recommend upgrade method and have it all working. Only issue is networking where I have had to add UseKernelCache=No each time I boot.

Don't forget that you need GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUID=0, even when booting to the USB device to start the upgrade.

Other than that...the P6T lives on...
:headbang:
All the best

Dz

Asus P6T Deluxe V2
i7 920
20GB Patriot
Nvidia GTX295
(and all watercooled to perfection!)

Motherboard
Hackintosh
CPU
i7 450
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi all,

I'm running my hackintosh since a few years now on my P6T deluxe V2, always worked like a charm !

I'm now on Yosemite since a few days, and everything works perfectly, except the finder that seems to be a bit slower and laggy than Mountain Lion (any ideas ?).

I had to switch to the Clover boot in order to make iMessage fully fonctional.

I installed Yosemite using Unibeast on a USB key, then used Multibeast for kexts intallation with a DSDT found on the web that I use since the beggining (without installing the Chameleon bootloader).
Then I installed the kext for ethernet with KextBeast, then installed Clover following a tutorial on the web.

As I have an external sound card (I work as a sound engineer), I don't use any kext for the internal motherboard soundcard.

Tell me if you want some details on the clover configuration ... I don't exactly know things about my config, but it works !

Cedric

Attachments

Motherboard
p6t deluxe v2
CPU
intel I7 920
Graphics
9800 gtx+
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Id like to know what u did for clover and what Kext u used for sound,,,no matter what i get KP after i install sound

im running
p6t deluxe v2
I7 920

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD3R
CPU
Xeon X5650@4.4GHz
Graphics
Radeon R9 270X
Mac
Mac Pro
Hi all,

I'm running my hackintosh since a few years now on my P6T deluxe V2, always worked like a charm !

I'm now on Yosemite since a few days, and everything works perfectly, except the finder that seems to be a bit slower and laggy than Mountain Lion (any ideas ?).

I had to switch to the Clover boot in order to make iMessage fully fonctional.

I installed Yosemite using Unibeast on a USB key, then used Multibeast for kexts intallation with a DSDT found on the web that I use since the beggining (without installing the Chameleon bootloader).
Then I installed the kext for ethernet with KextBeast, then installed Clover following a tutorial on the web.

As I have an external sound card (I work as a sound engineer), I don't use any kext for the internal motherboard soundcard.

Tell me if you want some details on the clover configuration ... I don't exactly know things about my config, but it works !

Cedric
Hi, I just bought the same board and going to proceed a Yosemite installation. Would love to view your clover config. Thank you.

Motherboard
Hackintosh
CPU
i7 450
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey, here it is :
cloverc2.jpgcloverc1.jpg

I used the "Mac Pro 3,1" pre-config for the SMBIOS infos.

In order to have the iMessages.app fully fonctional, you can follow one of those steps :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

I have a real mac (a macbook pro), so I used "iMessage debug tool" on it to get the 'Board Serial Number' (copy it in the SMBIOS pannel) and the 'ROM' number (copy it the Rt Variables panel).
I can't give you mines, as it is my personal codes (apparently you can't use someone's else codes, it would be stealing their identity !).

You can find the DSDT and the kext for ethernet in my previous post.

Well, finally, as I use Pro Tools and some others plug-ins for work, I decided to revert back to Mavericks. Plus, I think that the Yosemite finder is very slow and laggy... For me, Yosemite is interesting only for the new design (a thing I really don't care about), and the iMessage connection with iPhone.

Good hack !

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
So would using the normal Chimera method work as well? I know you said that you used Clover, is it any more difficult? Is i Message the only thing that wasnt functional in Yosemite?

Any general tips, I should be aware of? I have never used Clover, and also this will be my first Asus board that I am attempting a hack on.

I have the rev 1 version of the board (same, the rev 2 just excluded the SAS) and a GTX 670.

This is one of the only few up to date P6T Deluxe threads, so I hope my questions keep this thread going!

Motherboard
Asus P6 T Deluxe
CPU
Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi, I found this thread as i was searching for dstd for me motherboard. I have a Asus p6t deluxe v1 same bios update ( I think v1 and v2 are pretty much the same)
My system:
Intel i7 920 2.67
Asus p6t deluxe
6x1gb ram
Nvidia GTX 260

I have successfully installed mavericks and updated to 10.9.5.
Network is working same for the GPU, also restart and sleep mode are working fine. Shut down on the other hand is not always working...
I find impossible to fix the sound issue no matter what, also my apple ID isn't recognized. It is my understanding that in order to be able to use the most of multibeast and its driver's I have to install the dsdt, I have spent lot of time reading thread but I can't find the right patch for my motherboard. I need same help at least if someone can point me at the right direction. Thanks in advance.