Contribute
Register

Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Mojave (10.14) Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im new in this forum, im currently installing mac os x catalina on my Asus P6T Deluxe V1 / Intel Core i7 920 / EVGA GTX 460 se, could you help me uploading the AppleYukon2 kext file so i can get the ethernet working? Also if you could tell me where can i get the nvidia drivers for the GTX 460? Thank you very much
Hi Christian, this is the kext with the edited AppleYukon2.. just installed with kextUtility 2 or similar.
For the web drivers needed for Nvidia cards check here https://www.tonymacx86.com/nvidia-drivers/
If you could complete the Catalina installation could you please describe a bit your steps? I've been trying but I still get stuck as I describe in my post above..I also tried Installing it on a freshly formatted disk as I thought that possibly having High-Sierra installed was causing the problems but wasn't the case..
It'd be useful to know what Clover version and config.info you're using maybe you could share it.
Also could you detail the install procedure and what drive you see available at clover boot up and what drive you select at every reboot.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• IONetworkingFamily.kext.zip
    988.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Sorry really noob question... I am trying to test this with my old pc running w10 and I have also 2nd HDD with one partition where I am planning to test MacOs. However I am able to start installation screen but it only sees my usb stick and I am not able to choose correct hdd & partition like when I am testing Linux distro.... What I am doing wrong? Sorry... 1st time ever...

edit: noooob... checked that...

edit2: after installation starts I am stucked about 15 min...
Hi, have you made appropriate changes in the motherboard BIOS? You probably left your Storage configuration as IDE, needs to be A.H.C.I. , also set X.C.P. for memory ..

I tried to Install Catalina with my RX 580 on my PC after using UNIBeast without any modifying in Clover configurator and I would get a black screen while loading on the apple screen on my PC. I took out the Saphire 8gb nitro+ RX 580 and put in my old 5750 XFX and it boots and runs the installer and and gets to the desktop of Catalina! I tried so much I haven't slept in a week!!!! Can some one help me out please! I tried a lot and Im about to sell this card and get another one !

Nevermind I fixed it. Only took a week without sleep and was the easiest to fix. Thanks

Hi, have you made appropriate changes in the motherboard BIOS? You probably left your Storage configuration as IDE, needs to be A.H.C.I. , also set X.C.P. for memory ..
I too am trying to install Mac on a partitioned drive. After the first round out installs it works. Then when it reboots it doesn't find the drive in which it installed to. So I select the installer drive again and it starts the install again from scratch. I have XMP and AHCI enabled.

Hey guys, I finally manged it to install catalina woth opencore on my p6t. The only thing that is not working is shutdown and reboot. It just gets stuck. Has anyone an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back