1. 128K
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

Can somebody please post a DSDT that they modified (incorporating the Scope PR from the MultiBeast SSDT) from an ASUS P67 running a 3k BIOS

My old DSDT (P8P67-M-Pro / patched 1004 BIOS) did not have a Scope PR in it and a vanilla 3k DSDT does, when I remove and add Scope PR from the SSDT I then get lots of compile errors, I delete the causes for these then I either get a hang at boot "waiting root device" or a get a KP saying "no ACPI driver found for this CPU type" or words to that effect.

Just want to see how people have managed to Incorporated the Scope PR section and what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
brams

Hi,

Can somebody please post a DSDT that they modified (incorporating the Scope PR from the MultiBeast SSDT) from an ASUS P67 running a 3k BIOS

My old DSDT (P8P67-M-Pro / patched 1004 BIOS) did not have a Scope PR in it and a vanilla 3k DSDT does, when I remove and add Scope PR from the SSDT I then get lots of compile errors, I delete the causes for these then I either get a hang at boot "waiting root device" or a get a KP saying "no ACPI driver found for this CPU type" or words to that effect.

Just want to see how people have managed to Incorporated the Scope PR section and what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
brams

how are you liking the 7200.14? i'm thinking of getting two 1TB models to RAID 0 with. I hear they're pretty fast. can you comment on that? also, what is the noise level like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back