RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
107537d1413636866-asus-p5g41t-m-lx-mac-os-x-yosemite-multibeast-captura-de-pantalla-2014-10-18-05.54.06.png

Computer Specs
Asus P5G41T-M LX
Intel Core 2 Duo
ram 8Gb 806mhz ddr3
NVIDIA Geforce 9500 GT 1Gb

BIOS Set Up
1. ATA/IDE Configuration [Enhanced]
2. Onboard Gigabit LAN [Enable]
3. Power Menu: Suspend Mode [Auto]; ACPI 2.0 Support [Enable]; ACPI APIC Support [Enable]

Yosemite usb key
-Download Yosemite from Appstore
-Format usb stick Partition as mbr and mac osx journalized then use the unibeast app to create key
-use unibeast to create key i did not choose any settings the laptop or legacy i just clicked next and installed it on the usb
attachment.php

Audio VoodooHDA 0.2.1, your computer audio works

-Only thing that does not work right now is iMessage
-Facetime all works!!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-10-18 05.54.06.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-10-18 05.54.06.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 4,183
  • Captura de pantalla 2014-10-20 a las 4.25.44.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-10-20 a las 4.25.44.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 4,524
  • asus p5g41t-m lx mac os x yosemite.mb
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited by a moderator:
*asus p5g41t-m lx mac os x yosemite MultiBeast

iMessage is problems, but you can not have open

Ola y muchas gracias con tu trabajo... Me ayudas...

Thanks for your work, i will give it a try now.

I have a question for you : I have a graphic card 9600GT that I did not install on my build yet. When I install it, I plug my screen to the VGA output and at first I see the apple logo during unibeast install but then it gets dark. I waited but it is not coming back.
I see that you have the same kind (or nearly) graphic card. How did you install it?
Did you plug the VGA, the DVI, HDMI?? Did you first install unibeast and then only after the install of multibeast you plugged the video card in?
Basically, what is your secret :lol:

UPDATE: I just tried your multibeast settings but the sound is not working... How did you manage to do that then??

Thanks for your help.

If you have trouble reaching the installer, type -x at the Boot screen as shown below. You can type the boot flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes by themselves or together in order to solve boot issues for older graphics cards and machines

-audio VOODOOHDA 0.2.1

Hello,

I had to install Voodoo HDA 0.2.1 to have the sound working. Not the realtek one...
Also i updated my BIOS to latest version

Cheers

Hello,

I had to install Voodoo HDA 0.2.1 to have the sound working. Not the realtek one...
Also i updated my BIOS to latest version

Cheers

I had to install Voodoo HDA 0.2.1 all works well
thanks a lot

Please update your fist post with the Voodoo audio we now know ;)
Thanks

Please update your fist post with the Voodoo audio we now know ;)
Thanks

I was buying pleasure new "asus maximus vii hero z97" last my old computer finally many thanks

Hello,

Try booting with this boots arguments: GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1
Once I tried that I get over de Black Screen/No signal after the Apple Logo.
Hope it helps you.

This is starting to drive me nuts.

P5G41T-M LX Plus
Core2Duo 3.16GHz
4GB DDR3 1333MHz
Geforce GTX 660
Kinston 120GB SSD

Screen Shot 2015-01-31 at 8.48.58 PM.png

I installed everything recommended, except the desktop hibernation, and I added the TRIM support for my SSD. The only thing else was to do a permissions repair before rebooting.. it would hang at the boot screen otherwise. 10 freaking installs... none of them have working audio. I found that the installer doesn't actually format before installing.. as my browser history seemed to carry over. Strange. So I did a full erase, then reinstalled yet again. Still no audio.

Screen Shot 2015-01-31 at 9.16.40 PM.png

Audio works in Snow Leopard, and I'm positive it worked my first time around in Yosemite.. but my dual display wound up reversed, with the left screen displayed on the right, and vice versa. It was after that reinstall that the audio never came back.

I also noticed in both SL and Yosemite, that after the initial installs, before the bootloader and drivers are patched, that networking worked right out of the box.. but didn't after running MultiBeast. The audio worked in SL as well.. before the patches that is.

I'm a linux man, so this isn't completely foreign to me, but I have to admit... I'm lost.

Does Mac support Sandblaster cards? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back