HD3000, 1600x900(HD+)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone!
I write here 'cause i think my problem depends on the compatibility video. As I wrote I have a asus gt430. The problem is that the first few times I try to turn on the computer after checking the loading of all drivers, starting with boot flag -v, it stucks on a white screen and flashes on the top of the screen this line: "com.apple.launchd 1 com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication 2812 Exit timeout elapsed (28 seconds). Killing".
I do not understand from what depends 'cause, if I start many times at the end the PC starts up, sometimes it was start having exchanged ram from A to B and vice versa, sometimes it was start with the boot flag NPCI = 0x3000, and sometimes it was start with GraphicsEnabler = No, but there has never been something that has solved the problem. the strange thing is that if i don't insert anything after many attempts it starts. What could be the problem?

Thank you all!

Hello everyone!
I write here 'cause i think my problem depends on the compatibility video. As I wrote I have a asus gt430. The problem is that the first few times I try to turn on the computer after checking the loading of all drivers, starting with boot flag -v, it stucks on a white screen and flashes on the top of the screen this line: "com.apple.launchd 1 com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication 2812 Exit timeout elapsed (28 seconds). Killing".
I do not understand from what depends 'cause, if I start many times at the end the PC starts up, sometimes it was start having exchanged ram from A to B and vice versa, sometimes it was start with the boot flag NPCI = 0x3000, and sometimes it was start with GraphicsEnabler = No, but there has never been something that has solved the problem. the strange thing is that if i don't insert anything after many attempts it starts. What could be the problem?

Thank you all!

try new NVIDIA drivers....
http://us.download.nvidia.com/Mac/Quadro_Certified/304.00.00f20/Retail-304.00.00f20-macosx.dmg

nothing.i had install those drivers but it gave me white screen for at least thirty times. I finally restored with Time Machine. thanks anyway.
are there other opinions and/or advices?

Thanks

npci=0x2000 pcirootuid=0 if not working, try -x -v :beachball::beachball::beachball:

PCIRootUID=0 is native. with -x can't boot. only npci=0x3000 -v sometimes fix the problem.but I haven't yet figured out the problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back