Contribute
Register

Asus N752VX

@adultano,

From my post here :-

Cheers
Jay
Thank you - all works fine now. There were a couple things I had to do. To resolve the bluetooth issue on Win10, i had to use a "Generic Bluetooth Device" from Microsoft. All the DW1560 specifics did not work. I then had to re-pair my Logitech MX Master 2S in the settings and remove the old one. I needed it to pair with channel 1 (switch on the mouse). To get the mouse working on Catalina, I had to pair it with channel 2. For whatever reason, it does not work when you use the same channel for both OS. Now all I have to do, is change the channel when working on Win or Catalina. Everything else work just fine. Wifi connection is no issue on both systems.

Thanks again!

Hi. I have same laptop. This is my first try. My ethernet seems not working. Any ideas.

Actually, I used those in the first place....
they work ok for myself and adultano

does your laptop display the ethernet in hackintool?

can you see the ethernet in system preferences -> network ?

they work ok for myself and adultano

does your laptop display the ethernet in hackintool?

can you see the ethernet in system preferences -> network ?
yes

Sorry, I am complete noob. This is my first project end first try. When I connect lan cable nothing happens, no connection.

Sorry, I am complete noob. This is my first project end first try. When I connect lan cable nothing happens, no connection.
does it say something like self signed ip address?

have made sure the other end is plugged into your router?

have you tested the cable?

does it say something like self signed ip address?

have made sure the other end is plugged into your router?

have you tested the cable?
Yes everythig is good with connection, it works in other OS win and linux. Does the clover version matter? I installed never versoin and then drag your folder in.

Back