Contribute
Register

ASUS N752VX hangs at first boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have the same laptop as me?
Yes, as a second, "gaming" laptop. With the clover boot loader I have a constant problem. When it is on AC adapter it always wakes from sleep and does not goes to sleep, which is not the case when it is on battery. I've tried almost everything and cannot sole the problem. That's why I wanted to try with the OpenCore boot-loader.

Yes, as a second, "gaming" laptop. With the clover boot loader I have a constant problem. When it is on AC adapter it always wakes from sleep and does not goes to sleep, which is not the case when it is on battery. I've tried almost everything and cannot sole the problem. That's why I wanted to try with the OpenCore boot-loader.
i have the same issue with sleep on AC power, always wakes up, on clover and on opencore

i can certainly upload my opencore, but you will require a modded BIOS that i modded to make it work with opencore

if you are happy to update your bios with my bios, i can upload it for you as well

i have the same issue with sleep on AC power, always wakes up, on clover and on opencore

i can certainly upload my opencore, but you will require a modded BIOS that i modded to make it work with opencore

if you are happy to update your bios with my bios, i can upload it for you as well

Even with modded BIOS it wakes up? Hmm, I don't know what could be the problem.

I guess it's the same/similar wake reason:
localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: PEGP PEG1 PEGP PEG2 PEGP PXSX RP10 PXSX RP11 PXSX RP12 PXSX RP13 PXSX RP01 PXSX RP02 PXSX RP06 PXSX RP07 PXSX RP08 PXSX RP17

Even with modded BIOS it wakes up? Hmm, I don't know what could be the problem.

I guess it's the same/similar wake reason:
localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: PEGP PEG1 PEGP PEG2 PEGP PXSX RP10 PXSX RP11 PXSX RP12 PXSX RP13 PXSX RP01 PXSX RP02 PXSX RP06 PXSX RP07 PXSX RP08 PXSX RP17
not sure, maybe the usb3.1 port? but that is just a wild guess

not sure, maybe the usb3.1 port? but that is just a wild guess

I've read that some people have had similar problems with some NVME disks. I'll try to replace the NVME disk with another disk in order to check it.

@Feartech Have you found a solution to the sleep problem when it is on AC power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back