- Apr 27, 2019
- ASUS X580VD
- HD630 / GTX1050
- Mobile Phone
VoodooPS2Controller.kext was in my EFI... So you must be doing something wrong... VoodooI2C.kext is needed for trackpad in combination with my config.plist. VoodooTSCSync.kext is needed if you're going back to BIOS FW317 (which I recommend).I will do a fresh install tonight or tomorrow but I already used your EFI folder from your first post like you described. Using your EFI folder results that I am able to install Mojave 10.14.5 via the two right USB 2.0 ports but keyboard and touchpad not working. But will do it again to double check.
This are the steps I do:
1. I download Mojave from Appstore on a Macbook Air 13 inch mid 2013
2. Create partions on a 16gb usb with: diskutil partitionDisk /dev/disk2 2 MBR FAT32 "CLOVER EFI" 200Mi HFS+J "install_osx" R
3. Install Rehabman's latest Clover version to the EFI Clover partion following the steps in his laptop guide.
4. Download your EFI folder and copy it to EFI Clover partion and click replace
5. Delete all files in ACPI/origin map
6. It is already in your EFI Folder but double check if HFSPlus.efi is present.
7. Check if BIOS settings are the same as in your first post.
8. Use: sudo "/Applications/Install macOS Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia" --volume /Volumes/install_osx --nointeraction
9. Use: sudo diskutil rename "Install macOS Mojave" install_osx
10. Boot into BIOS and boot USB via one of the two right USB 2.0 ports (If I use the 3.0 port on the left it sometimes freezes).
11. Follow the install steps in the second post of Rehabman's laptop guide.
12. Boot Mojave succesfully, but keyboard and mouse do not work in Mojave and during installation.
Maybe worth mentioning: In the end today I got my keyboard working with the VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
Thanks for the Youtube video, will watch it tonight.
I will test if I have the same display problems as you.
Probably audio and function keys aren't working either if you didn't use all the kexts in combination with my config.plist
To install the Clover partition to his HDD that would work, but if he deletes the EFI that gets generated and replaces it with mine it wouldn't matter which version he installs...use latest version of clover via sourceforge
Anyway I'll update my EFI with the latest Clover and re-upload it tonight.