Contribute
Register

Asus N56JN Kernel Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, audio works again.

I also noticed a 'problem', having an asus notebook is present the 'FN' button that seems to always be 'pressed' in fact can't use the shortcuts that can be used by Apple. Can you give me some more information about this? Also, there is a button ( after ALT GR and before CRTL) that does not work, do you think you can fix it?

The Fn key on PCs is not usually an independent key such as on Macs (it works to modify the codes produced by other keys when held while pressing those keys). Therefore it is usually non-functional.

The Fn key on PCs is not usually an independent key such as on Macs (it works to modify the codes produced by other keys when held while pressing those keys). Therefore it is usually non-functional.
On the contrary, for 'print button'? Can i fix it?

On the contrary, for 'print button'? Can i fix it?

No idea what you mean.
You will need to spend some time writing detailed, coherent questions

No idea what you mean.
You will need to spend some time writing detailed, coherent questions
Sorry for the bad question. Now i try to tell what i mean:
On my laptop keyboard i have a button after "ALT GR" and before "CTRL" that does not work. I've tried to configure it with Karabiner but in the 'Event Viewer' it doesn't appear.
I attach a photo that show the button.

print_button.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad question. Now i try to tell what i mean:
On my laptop keyboard i have a button after "ALT GR" and before "CTRL" that does not work. I've tried to configure it with Karabiner but in the 'Event Viewer' it doesn't appear.
I attach a photo that show the button.

View attachment 314094

Use the debug VoodooPS2Controller.kext to determine which keycode(s) it is generating.

Use the debug VoodooPS2Controller.kext to determine which keycode(s) it is generating.
Hi Rehab, i don't have VoodooPS2Controller.kext. Does i install it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back