Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi
You did the bios upgrade while on windows8 before installing the IOS right?
How did you make the Win8 USB boot pen drive?
Is there any configuration in bios to put the IOS as first choice?
I am receiving the Asus N56VB nest days an hope to get it running IOS and Windows both from the same drive
Is it easy to install?
I am a noob regarding Hackintosh business... :)

I,

What was the end of this story? is it working? what conditions?

thanks
NTR

• Don't give up at the beginning ! Installing OS X on a laptop is a mastery if you don't have the time run your normal system and save money for a original Apple laptop or a Probook they seem to work very well. This guy here gave up to soon but perhaps he will try again and help us out with his experience : http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...1-asus-n56vz-s4037v-graphic-audio-driver.html To enable sound on the N56VZ I used the newest Voodoo HDA kext that flew around on the inet. They worked perfectly.

Hey there, back here after a while, so the reason I gave up too early is because of I have very little experience with OSX, I have no idea what kext to install. So I'm waiting for someone to make a full guide to install it. I might try it in next couple of months again, but for now I have no time&money for it. I'm planning to buy windows 8 when I have money for it, when I buy W8 I'll be trying to install duo(OSxM&W8).

Hi I just saw your link..it was last year so did u mange to make everything work in your N56VZ? I am also using the same laptop haha so thought maybe u could help me as well..I manage to install it the only thing i din manage to do is the dual boot & also to allow things to work in full function..if u are still experimenting or already have the final kexts to all then u could share with me.. Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back