Graphics
4GB Nvidia Geforce GT750M/Intel HD Graphics 4600 GT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

I have an Asus N550JV laptop, with mini subwoofer;

I've finally managed to activate internal audio speakers, after installing AppleHDA-272.18.1-ALC668 + EAPDFix.kext +config.plist/Device/Audio/Inject 3 ... but the subwoofer is not detected ... any idea?

Here attached my files archive

Thx!

Attachments

• AsusN550JV-ALC668.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 517
Hi everyone,

I have an Asus N550JV laptop, with mini subwoofer;

I've finally managed to activate internal audio speakers, after installing AppleHDA-272.18.1-ALC668 + EAPDFix.kext +config.plist/Device/Audio/Inject 3 ... but the subwoofer is not detected ... any idea?

Here attached my files archive

Thx!

I don't know of anyone getting the subwoofer to work...

Hi RehabMan, thank you for the reply, so far it works only with VoodooHDA...

Hey Sandro. I've the ASUS GL551JW with the same codec and I couldn't get the subwoofer to work. I tried patched applehda, applealc and voodoohda but no success with the subwoofer in any. Could you help me out

I have laptop with ALC668 codec, Subwoofer working

It will have 2 Output Devices:
1. Internal Speaker/Headphone
2. Line Out (Subwoofer)

and 2 Input Devices:
1. Internal Mic
2. Line In (For Headphone)

Still have some bugs like:
1. If I boot the laptop with headphone plugged in, It won't have any sounds (The only solution is reboot the laptop with unplugged headphone, or boot the laptop without the headphone plugged in)
2. If I open the System Preferences > Sound and go to Input section, I have to choose Line In for input devices otherwise the sound will have static noise (And if I close the system preferences it will have static noise after 5-6 seconds, The only solution is keep the system preferences open and choose Line In for input device)

I have laptop with ALC668 codec, Subwoofer working

It will have 2 Output Devices:
1. Internal Speaker/Headphone
2. Line Out (Subwoofer)

How did you get both Speakers and subwoofer to play at the same time and do you control the crossover between the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back