Graphics
GT610 NVIDIA
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I don't have much experience writing DSDT tables and I'm not even sure if the Kexts files are in system/ extensions. The point is that I've tried most "things mentioned here on this forum but I'm not sure if i'm doing it right. Hundreds of people are facing this problem and nobody has a solution. I have download a script called "audio_CloverHDMI" hosted on this site which claims to fix all audio problems in one shot......I didn't get into the details but I found out later it's only for INTEGRATED audio systems.

I'm using a GT 610 on a ASUS H811 motherboard. I got everything working, even got a TP link (TL-WN823N) wireless adapter to me internet on this Hackintosh. For some reason, the HDMI cable wired from graphic card has no AUDIO. My problem is very clear. The volume is turn up to the maximum. My Nvidia Driver is installed and the graphics from my 610 is great.

If would be a tremendous contribution if someone could give a proper, simplistic and CLEAR explanation describing the steps that I need to take to resolve this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back