Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I installed El Capitan on my PC two days ago. After many tries with Clover Configurator, all my hardware seems to works good with the following exception:
  1. When the computer goes in the Stop mode, at the wake up, it doesn't works. I must reboot the PC with the hardware button;
  2. My Aukey USB 3.0 Hub (that perfectly works on Windows on this PC and with my Macbook) it's detected as USB 2.0 (and the speed for the devices is really the USB 2.0 one) and if I plug any hard disk after the PC boot, it's not recognized. I tried to use the Fix USB option from Clover Configurator, but doesn't solved my problem. SOLVED: Enable xHCI in the BIOS.
Sorry for the bad English, wish you will help me :)

Last edited:
Hello, I installed El Capitan on my PC two days ago. After many tries with Clover Configurator, all my hardware seems to works good with the following exception:
  1. When the computer goes in the Stop mode, at the wake up, it doesn't works. I must reboot the PC with the hardware button;
  2. My Aukey USB 3.0 Hub (that perfectly works on Windows on this PC and with my Macbook) it's detected as USB 2.0 (and the speed for the devices is really the USB 2.0 one) and if I plug any hard disk after the PC boot, it's not recognized. I tried to use the Fix USB option from Clover Configurator, but doesn't solved my problem.
Sorry for the bad English, wish you will help me :)
See my Gene build description, installation section, for answers to your questions. Link is in my signature block. BTW, I'll be building a HERO based system in a couple of weeks.

If someone is interested, I solved the USB problem enabling the xHCI in my bios.

Lots of reasons why sleep might not work but try disabling Internal PLL Overvoltage in the bios.

Hi, I disable the PLL Overvoltage, but the Stop still doesn't works.
I noticed that hard disk, mouse, keyboard and usb audio power on, but in the screen I can't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back