Contribute
Register

Asus Maximus Hero VII w/ 4770k and r9 290x black screen while installing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
i7 4770k, 2x4gb gskill sniper 1866, gigabyte R9 290x, Maximus VII Hero.
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
R9 290x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
1427321979338.jpgHi everyone! This is my first post on here, and I am running into a problem I followed the unibeast tut to the t. I am currently getting the black screen when trying to install the OS. Bios settings are set, usb is in 2.0 slot, I have tried all sorts of things. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

ok so I disconnected my high resolution monitor and hooked this one up and it's working sort of. I attached a pic

Last edited:
View attachment 131699Hi everyone! This is my first post on here, and I am running into a problem I followed the unibeast tut to the t. I am currently getting the black screen when trying to install the OS. Bios settings are set, usb is in 2.0 slot, I have tried all sorts of things. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

ok so I disconnected my high resolution monitor and hooked this one up and it's working sort of. I attached a pic

Are trying to install with Graphics Card or on board graphics.??

So this is weird, but it just ended up being a monitor problem... Now all I have to do is get my sound to work, other than that all is well. Thanks for the reply! :)

Ok now i have a problem
1427413954575.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back