Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ignore Me
CPU
I'm Ignoring
Graphics
Forum Rules !!!
I will make this post a Guide since i have this pc and since i have to replace my card
But i have to know what is the best wifi card for my laptop (working for hackintosh actually i have 10.12.3 sierra).
So what do u advice to buy? I need a very good wifi card with signal and speed too.
Thanks.
As i said i will be happy to make a guide on this for other users that have my same laptop model :D

EDIT: i saw on this post i have some models that actually work on!
But the list is outdated. What do u think?
Wifi-Compatibility-List-for-Mini-PCI-Express-and-NGFF-Card-for-Mac-OS-X-Hackintosh-upto-El-Capitan-.jpg

Last edited:
I will make this post a Guide since i have this pc and since i have to replace my card
But i have to know what is the best wifi card for my laptop (working for hackintosh actually i have 10.12.3 sierra).
So what do u advice to buy? I need a very good wifi card with signal and speed too.
Thanks.
As i said i will be happy to make a guide on this for other users that have my same laptop model :D

EDIT: i saw on this post i have some models that actually work on!
But the list is outdated. What do u think?
Wifi-Compatibility-List-for-Mini-PCI-Express-and-NGFF-Card-for-Mac-OS-X-Hackintosh-upto-El-Capitan-.jpg

Your WiFi card is likely NGFF (M.2 2230).
See FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back