CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 470
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys
I am not able to configure the BIOS of my motherboard
The option to switch from SATA to AHCI or IDE does not appear in the PCH Storage Configuration session
I try to follow the other settings, but every time I start the installer the screen turns black after verbose mode
Please help me, I spent a lot of money to set up a hackintosh PC, here in Brazil things are very expensive :(

@EnrickBrandao, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@BreBo sorry, I forgot, but I already put the information

These are the errors that happen when I try to start hackintosh, both the system in HD and the installer on the pendrive:

ERROR 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=oaicV_G3eb4&feature=youtu.be
ERRPR 2 - youtube.com/watch?v=xGhq-b48fFk&feature=youtu.be

ERROR 1 -
When i start HD with Mavericks, the screen is locked in the apple logo
ERROR 2 - When I start the HD with the Mavericks in verbose mode, the computer stays on but the screen turns black

Detail: I started installing Mavericks through my other computer because it has the option to switch from IDE/RAID to AHCI, but this mobo I bought (Asus H110M-CS/BR) does not have this option

---Update--- I was able to start the boot by clover through another pendrive, but the following error appears:
WhatsApp Image 2017-03-21 at 20.55.38.jpeg

@EnrickBrandao Can you install it? to the same settings as you were the video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back