Contribute
Register

ASUS GL752VW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, excuse for the while, I did not saw the message..
Here a put the EFI folder and SYSTEM_HD/Library/Extensions folder of my laptop.
you need some kexts from this last folder on the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other folder if you want to install Mac OS X "Sierra in my case" I don't try High Sierra. You can copy all kexts from SYSTEM_HD/Library/Extensions to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other folder and when you get the OS x installed, use kextbeast to install them into the correct folder -> Library/Extensions, then remove from Clover/kexts/other folder.

Keep in mind that you need to path your own DSDT you can use mine but it's not recommended.

I hope that this help you.
you should still keep essential kexts in clover/kexts/other

Did you tried it with Mojave?

Strange thing.. I have problems with booting from the stick. The loading bar gets to the apple and after that, my notebook reboots.

Tried it with your config but no difference, have made three times the unibeast stick. Uhm @djturbo

Someone has a tip?

Strange thing.. I have problems with booting from the stick. The loading bar gets to the apple and after that, my notebook reboots.

Tried it with your config but no difference, have made three times the unibeast stick. Uhm @djturbo

Someone has a tip?
unibeast is mainly for desktops

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

You think we could get the nvidia to run? :)

Attachments

• IMG-20190215-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20190215-WA0017.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
You think we could get the nvidia to run? :)
the FAQ linked above mentions about Nvidia and optimus

you may have to check in windows if the hdmi port is connected to the nvidia side of things

Hm.. can you tell me where I can see this information in windows?

Ive heard that my notebook doesn't have optimus but I'm not sure with that. It has still two gpus

Hm.. can you tell me where I can see this information in windows?

Ive heard that my notebook doesn't have optimus but I'm not sure with that. It has still two gpus
when you connect an external monitor via hdmi, under properties it should tell you what it is connected to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back