Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS g75vx
CPU
i7-3630QM
Graphics
GTX 670
Hi, guys! First of all, I'm glad of this forum. I read the many guides you write here, and, now, I'll try to install the Mojave in ASUS g75vx.

This is my hardware:

i7-3630QM 2.40GHZ with Intel graphics HD 4000 (ivy-bridge)
RAM: 8GB 1600MHz
BIOS: AMI 206 version
Dedicated GPU: Nvidia 670mx (Kepler)
1 SSD Crucial 250GB
I have all USB 3.0 ports on the laptop but for install I use a USB 2.0

This is my BIOS settings:

Advanced:
Intel virtualization technology Enabled​
Intel aes-ni Enabled​
SATA configuration AHCI​
Intel thunderbolt debug mode​
Legacy USB support Enabled​
XHCI pre-boot mode enabled​
Network stack disabled​

Boot:
Launch CSM enabled​
Launch PXE ROM disabled​

Security:
Secure boot control disabled​
I have I/O security interface but I don't know what I need to lock.​

For the installation I create a bootable USB with terminal command for transfer Mojave os downloaded from App Store.
And in EFI partition I load a EFI create from a youtuber this is the link:
** This is the link of EFI directory I copy and paste in EFI partition** http://bit.ly/2zBnjJk

I try this bootable USB in my desktop computer, and it worked perfect. I can boot the installer and continue. But, when I try for the laptop I'm stuck in FakeSMCKeyStore: started I would know what I can do for fix this problem. I also read another thread with this problem, and I tried to fix with their advice, but nothing worked. What can i do? I can try to edit the conifg.plist with Clover Configurator, but I don't know what I must edit. I hope anyone can help me :D

I attached the file from laptop.

Attachments

• laptopfakestarted.jpg
    laptopfakestarted.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 177
guys I success install Mojave and I get work everything, the only thing doesn't work is the full accellaration of my 670 Nvidia Kepler card I don't understand why doesn't work my GPU are recognized with 2gb of ram but I have 3gb, what can I do for get work ?

guys I success install Mojave and I get work everything, the only thing doesn't work is the full accellaration of my 670 Nvidia Kepler card I don't understand why doesn't work my GPU are recognized with 2gb of ram but I have 3gb, what can I do for get work ?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

unless you can disable your intel graphics in BIOS, then you will have to use your Intel graphics

hey zaddol - I have the same laptop. BIOS setup as you described, I am getting stuck where you are. What was your fix?
Adding - never had acceleration with this laptop (Nvidia 670mx), read it is not supported. also, there is no Intel video, it was disabled by Asus.

Last edited:

Hello zaddol,, i have the same laptop so asus g75vx with nvidia gtx670mx and descret intel HD4000, i will be very happy if you tell as how can you install the mojave to this machine ,please i realy need it...i steal in MUCH REBOOT Kernel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back