gtx570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck installing mac os on either the Asus G74sx or the dell 3750. These or the only two laptops i have at the current moment and i cant really afford buying a mac book or even the hp 4530s for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

check this out...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...t-guide-install-mountain-lion-asus-g74sx.html is a guide for you to look at, most things are working and I love my G74sx with ML on it.

Since the G74sx has TWO drives, i have win7 on the first and my data on the 2nd. I shrunk 100GB off the 2nd drive and installed lion and got it working. That is my backup install with a working bootloader that I can boot to so I can boot, fix, etc. the Mountain Lion install on the 1st drive. I now have my primary 500GB dual booting Windows 7 and Mountain Lion successfully, with the 2nd drive formated to exFat so I can share fils between the 2 OSes.

The Asus is a better computer, hands down. With the solid hinge design, awesome airflow and a lot more standard features, it is the better choice. I had 2 dell laptops and 2 desktops before, love them but I am an Asus guy now

I dont see a guide in the link you privided. I tried to boot off of the usb but i get the apple screen then the screen goes to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back