Contribute
Register

ASUS FX553VD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Is the laptop ASUS FX553VD compatible?

Intel core i5 -7300HQ (Intel Kaby Lake) (Quad-Core 2.5 GHz/3.5 GHz Turbo - Cache 6Mo)
6 Go RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2Go)

If this laptop is compatible, how guide i must follow to be sure to create a Hackintosh El Capitan?

Thanks a lot

If I ask this question it is because I have already made the searches on this forum and on the others and because described procedure does not work. I want simply the return of a person having made a success on the same laptop that I have.
And please, stop always sending this link when I speak on the forum. I know how to search I am not stupid.
But thanks a lot for your response.
And please, keep this post active

If I ask this question it is because I have already made the searches on this forum and on the others and because described procedure does not work. I want simply the return of a person having made a success on the same laptop that I have.
And please, stop always sending this link when I speak on the forum. I know how to search I am not stupid.
But thanks a lot for your response.
And please, keep this post active
then stop asking the same questions about different laptops, check the guides section:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/sierra-laptop-guides.189/

https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/el-capitan-laptop-guides.183/

find laptops with similar hardware as yours

they mostly all run from using the guide linked by Rehabman

Just to mention I have this laptop and yes it works fine. Only thing I havent got working yet is touchpad and wifi card will need to be changed but using a wifi usb for now.

And for you info the board is gl553vd I think.

Just to mention I have this laptop and yes it works fine. Only thing I havent got working yet is touchpad and wifi card will need to be changed but using a wifi usb for now.

And for you info the board is gl553vd I think.
Hi Azizarnold, you have installed 10.13. on the gl553vd?

@azizarnold which os X version you are running?
would you mind sharing how to install it on my laptop?
Would it be also possible to provide me the files?
Appreciate your response.

Hi friends, i made OpenCore config for Big Sur 11.0.1 for Asus FX553

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back