Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus FX504GE
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX1050Ti
Hi Everyone,

I am very new to hackintoshing laptops, the only hackintosh I had was a 1st Gen i7 on a dell motherboard. And I did that 4 years ago through a step by step guide from a blog post.

However, I don't have any idea how to install it on a laptop and I am not sure if my machine can support it.

I have a Asus TUF FX504G laptop

Processor i7-8750H
RAM 16GB DDR4
GPU Intel 630 / GTX1050Ti

I have Windows 10 currently on this machine on a 256GB NVME M.2 SSD
I have another 500GB SSD Sata3 as a secondary drive.

Please can anyone point me to the files I need and how the whole installation takes place with all the steps.

I know it's spoon feeding but I badly need the assistance.

Thank you.

Attachments

• GPU.jpg
    GPU.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 171
  • MainBoard.jpg
    MainBoard.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Processor.jpg
    Processor.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 161
  • RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 195
Hi Everyone,

I am very new to hackintoshing laptops, the only hackintosh I had was a 1st Gen i7 on a dell motherboard. And I did that 4 years ago through a step by step guide from a blog post.

However, I don't have any idea how to install it on a laptop and I am not sure if my machine can support it.

I have a Asus TUF FX504G laptop

Processor i7-8750H
RAM 16GB DDR4
GPU Intel 630 / GTX1050Ti

I have Windows 10 currently on this machine on a 256GB NVME M.2 SSD
I have another 500GB SSD Sata3 as a secondary drive.

Please can anyone point me to the files I need and how the whole installation takes place with all the steps.

I know it's spoon feeding but I badly need the assistance.

Thank you.

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

I guess everyone with experience dealing with this is going to point to those two threads, and I guess no one has the patience to show the ropes to someone who's a 200% novice. Thanks any ways

I guess everyone with experience dealing with this is going to point to those two threads, and I guess no one has the patience to show the ropes to someone who's a 200% novice. Thanks any ways
as you asked:

the 2 links above will "show you the ropes" so to speak

once you have a system that boots fine, then we can address video, sound, network etc if they don't work

you may want to refer to:
by MegaStood
[Guide] ASUS TUF FX504GE - Mojave

or
by PoomSmart

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back